(Page 1) "The first day"

In the beautiful morning of Japan Yuji itadori wakes up early for his first day at his new school he can't contain his eximent that he jumps out of bed and takes a shower before brushing his teeth meanwhile in the other hand his older brother sukuna who is only 1 year older then him struggles to get up from his bed he only woke up because of the sudden commotion that his younger brother was doing although he still wants to go back to sleep he forces himself to get up and get ready for the day once both of the brothers are done with getting ready they both head down stairs to greet their grandpa who was sitting the big couch of their big house "Don't be late to your first day of school you two" he said without looking at them but by just feeling their presence near him "Don't worry grandpa we won't either way it's out first day of our new school so I wouldn't like to be late for this right Sukuna?" Yuji said as he looked as his older brother who was spacing out until he snapped back to reality."Ah yes, I wouldn't want to miss this day too.." he said in a sarcastic tone as they both headed out of the door they started to walk to school Yuji was excited to meet new people at this new school they were going to while Sukuna didn't really care since he never thought happiness would ever reach him once the two brothers got to school theh both headed inside the school it was quite crowded in the hallways but they managed to get through the giant crowd then they both headed their both ways once yuji headed to his first class he opened the door to see that his class was quite big but not many students were inside it felt off but he didn't really care for now he stepped inside and greeted his teacher as he was about to talk more students walked him until all the desks were full "Good morning class today is not the same as aleays since we have a new student to transfferd here let's be nice and quiet and let him introduce himself" Mr. Nanami said as yuji was standing close to his teacher, he started to speak "Hello my name is Itadori Yuji it's a pleasure to meet you all I hope we can all get along please take care of me!" He said once he finished speaking Mr. Nanami spoke to him on where his seating would be "Itadori your seat will be near those two people in the back corner near the window. You're going to be sitting next to Fushiguro and Kugisaki those people will be your desk mates for the rest of the year" Yuji started walking to his desk and sat down before taking off his backpack he sat near the window and on the other side of him he sat near Kugisaki "Hello my name is Itadori Yuji it's nice to meet you and you are?" Yuji said with a smile on his face."Kugisaki, Nobara Kugisaki, it's nice to meet you again." As Yuji was about to say something else, he stopped for a second, again? What does she mean again I never met her even in the hallway I never seen her, Yuji thought to himself before asking a question to her "This might sound strange but what do you mean by 'again' I just met you?" Yuji asked her before she answered "Oh you don't remember? Well when I was walking to the classroom I saw you walking down the hallway before passing me and entering a classroom but before I entered my class it was strange to see you here already since I just saw you walking down the long hallway and entering another class" Yuji thought for a moment until he said something "Did the person you walked pass have tattoos over his face? Just a random question" kugisaki looked confused but then after a while she finally spoke "I'm not sure I don't remember but I'm pretty sure he did have tattoos over his face" yuji thought then answered her question "Oh yeah that's my twin Sukuna he may look me but trust me we do not act the same nor have the same personality I'm sorry that I made you confused" before Nobara could even say something Fushiguro woke up from his little nap he was taking and finally said something "So you have a twin brother? That's quite surprising oh yeah by the way I'm Fushiguro Megumi" Yuji looked further down from his desk and saw the black haired boy before introducing himself "Nice to meet you I'm-" before Yuji could say his name Fushiguro would cut him off before Yuji could say his name "Yuji Itadori yeah I know I was ovethearing what you and Kugisaki were talking about before they could talk anymore the bell rang and everyone started to get up and head to lunch Yuji thought to himself, Now where am I going to sit since everyone is getting up for lunch now, before he could get up from his seat both Megumi and Nobara asked him if he wanted to become friends with them and sit together at lunch Yuji as the Cheerful and Charming self he is he accepted their invitation and to become his friends before yuji could walk out of the classroom with his new friends he thought to himself, Maybe the first day of this new school wouldn't go that bad after all.
The end of page 1
Well, that was something, don't you think? And I also wrote more then 1k words in just this small page well the next page I'll be doing is tomorrow when I have time and need LOTS of thinking before I make page 2, I made this page at 3am so I really need to get rest, this is all for now I promise I'll continue this story bye! ♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎