(Page 7) Best friends or boyfriends?

While the three of them were walking to the mall Megumi stayed mostly quiet while Gojo and Yuji were talking to eachother he would join in some of the parts of the conversation once the three of them made it to the mall "Get anything you want its on me you too Megumi if you want something then you can get just ask me I don't bite" Gojo said before Megumi could say anything Yuji spoke first "Ah no Gojo senpai don't waste your money on us" Yuji said until he could finish his sentence Megumi said something "Itadori is right Gojo, you shouldn't waste your money on us were good" Megumi said Gojo looked at both of them before bursting out laughing "You two really are funny but hey its alright my treat to you especially Yuji-kun get anything you want I'm sure I can manage" Gojo said before pulling Yuji closer to him "Alright then but if you feel uncomfortable you can just tell us" itadori said before walking into someone "Ah I'm sorry Sir!" Itadori said apologizing to the man he walked into "You should watch where going you're brat" the random man said before walking away Yuji turned back to Gojo and Fushiguro both staring at the man with anger Fushiguro stared at the man for a bit before looking away and talking to itadori but Gojo stared with anger before Yuji could calm him down Gojo yelled out to the man in public "Well then maybe you should get some glasses to see better old hag!" Gojo yelled out with a mad tone the man walked back to the group of three before saying anything to Gojo he stared at him with anger but also with a nervous look even the he was older then him Gojo was taller and looked at him with rage in his eyes "What did you just say do you know who I am?" The man said before Gojo could say anything he punched him in the face interrupting Gojo on what he was about to say "You shouldn't have done that" wiping blood from his nose both the man and gojo got into a fight before security had to escourt them out of the mall through diffrent exits once Gojo, Megumi, and Yuji got out of the mall Yuji and Megumi calmed Gojo down "Gojo senpai calm down you look wounded we should go to my house I have a med kit over there" Yuji said "You should calm down and not create any fights especially in public also itadori it right we should go to his house you have bruises all over your face you should cover your face you if you don't want people questioning you" Fushiguro said "He's right but hey I'm happy you stood up to me that was very brave of you Gojo senpai" Yuji said while staring at Gojo's sky blue breathtaking eyes slightly blushing putting one of his hands on Gojo's face while Gojo was staring at Yuji's brown eyes blushing and putting his hand with blood on top of Yuji's hand on his face while Megumi was just staring at them before clearing his throat and saying something "Okay, you two break it up are we going to your house now itadori its getting late and cold we should get going" Megumi said pulling Yuji slightly away from Gojo Yuji snapped back to reality then spoke "Oh uh Yes! you're right we should get going" Yuji taking his hand off Gojo's face and starting to walk Gojo was a bit mad but sad since Yuji's hand wasn't on him but then he felt one of Yuji's hands trying to hold his hand he immediately accepted to hold his hand the three walked back to Yuji's house talking to eachother in a beautiful sunset and a slight breeze.
END OF PAGE 7 OR 8? Idk I haven't written a the rest of the story
IM SORRY I WAS TAKING A LONG BREAK, I was thinking about this part a lot I was too excited to write it so I thought of making a second part later or tomorrow!

Words: (699)
Time it took: (30 minutes)
:kinda rushed: