(Page 4) love or perhaps?

Once the trio made it back to school after the weekend almost everyone forgot about the fight that happened last week sure some might still talk about it but simply either they forgot or they just don't care about it today was normal until Yuji found out that both his friends joined clubs and couldn't hang out during the day so while his friends were out in clubs he would spend his day all alone until thay was when he met Satoru Gojo.

Gojo himself was a senior he was one of those rich kids despite all his money he was also very handsome with girls swarming him in crowds yelling out his name although Gojo was very handsome and rich he didn't think anyone liked him not by his looks and money but by his personality he was alwsys acting like a negative person he always acted childish and selfish is what all his teachers kept saying but inside of him he would be caring and honest but no one ever met his true side that was until he met Itadori Yuji,
Today was a normal boring as always Gojo leaned on his his sensing girls from his class staring at him and giggling to eachother while others didn't really pay attention to him the bell ran and everyone got up to go to lunch like always Gojo was bored and kept mumbling to himself under his breath on how he hated everyday was the same once he got to lunch he went to his own lunch table which was also the furthest from all where barley anybody could see that was where his friends sat to avoid all of Gojo's fangirls coming up to him asking for his phone number he would always be the first to get to the table somehow all of his friends got sick so he didn't expect much and wanted a answer so he texted his closest friends Suguru Geto

From smurf eyes to shitty bangs

Suguruuu~ where are you guys? Are you all really sick I'm all alone nowww

From shitty bangs to smurf eyes

Sorry everyone is sick or just really busy so none of us can some to school today you will have to survive on your own

From smurf eyes to shitty bangs

You all are so mean leaving me to try and 'survive' this shit hole of a place wow what great friends I have well bye then its lunch time and I need to claim 'our' table on my own fuck you guys!
Hehe, just kidding. XD

As gojo put his phone back to his backpack, he entered the cafeteria, not expecting to see anyone on 'his' table once he entered the cafeteria walking to his table he saw someone unfamiliar he never met this person so he thought nothing about it but something was off it looked like as if this person had pink hair like a Sakura flower blooming he walked towards his table without making any noise and sat down on the opposite side where this 'random' person was sitting before Gojo could even say a word the person looked up not noticing the white haired senior strange on how the pink haired boy was analyzing him Yuji thought to himself 'A white haired senior? I never met him or noticed him but he does have gorgeous silky white hair with a pair of beautiful long white eyelashes' before yuji could look into the white haired boy eyes he asked with a goofy tone "Well hello it's nice to meet you but I think you misunderstood on where your sitting at this table is mine and my friends so if you could perhaps move to another table that would be great!" Gojo said trying to make the pink haired boy to move tables but in his mind he found him kinda "cute?" Yuji looked up at him before speaking "Oh my I am sorry for going sitting on your table if you want I can move I am truly sorry" as Yuji was packing up and about to move tables gojo thought to himself 'What no don't feel bad he is like every other junior in high-school cmon snap out of it..but he said sorry and it was the first time a other kid said sorry to me..WAIT WHAT NO SNAP OUT OF IT SATORU OH CMON JUST SAY IT!!' Once gojo snapped back to reality, he decided to speak to the pink boy."Hey, wait! Uhm.. I guess you can sit here" Gojo said while holding the pink boys wrist "Oh you don't mind at all?" Yuji said with a smile 'AHH what kind of smile is that I am finding it adorable..wait no just answer the question and focus' "Yeah I don't mind either way it's kind of lonely here in this corner since all my friends are sick so you can sit here"
Gojo said containing his craziness "Oh well my friends are at clubs right now so I just found a empty table but it was really nice of you inviting me to your table!" Yuji said with a joyful tone and a big smile "Uh yeah no problem but hey I got a question" Gojo said as he started leaning closer and closer with every word he said coming out of his mouth until he was so close to the point he could hear the pink boys heart beat as yuji saw him this close he started to blush as he could see every beautiful thing from his face but one thing he couldn't take his eyes off were the white haired boys gorgeous sky blue pair of eyes the more he looked the more he could see through him that was until Gojo asked him the question again "Say how about we introduce our selves hm? How about that? But you go first" As yuji heard his question he stayed frozen and thought to himself 'He's so close that I don't even know what to say..wait am I blushing? That can't be happening cmon itadori just answer the damn question' before yuji could answer he would stutter struggling to speak on how close the white haired boy was "uhm M-My Name is Y-Yuji itadori"

(End of page 4)

I think idk don't remember lol XD cya in the next part I made all of this at 3am yes you saw right and I have to wake up really early so I'll see when I can make page 4 or 5 idk don't remember heh see you then!

Words (1108)
Time it took ( 25-30 minutes)