(Page 8) Healing your heart

After the three Megumi, Gojo, and Yuji made it to the house Yuji quickly ran up to his room to grab his med kit although Yuji's older brother sukuna had his room next to his he could hear what he was doing but instead if hearing footsteps inside sukuna's room he heard nothing but silence it was strange since sukuna would go straight home when school would end but he just shrugged it off he got his med kit and went back downstairs he saw both Gojo and Megumi sitting on the couch from the living room near the fireplace "Oh hey I've seen you guys already sat down anyways Gojo could you lean a bit towards me so I can see your wounds" Yuji said with a kinda worried look "Oh sure sorry if I leaned back a bit far" Gojo said before Yuji could reply Megumi interrupted him "It sure is late say itadori do you mind if I stay the night at your house?" Megumi said "Oh sure I wouldn't mind at all my house is quite big so I don't mind at all" Yuji replied with a smile before looking back at Gojo getting a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and starting to heal Gojo's wounds while Yuji was healing his bruises on his knuckles and face Gojo would just stare at him slightly blushing Yuji started to put his hand lower and lower talking to Gojo if he felt any pain until Yuji's hand got to Gojo's waist "Ouch well that kinda hurted" Gojo said looking at Yuji his eyes locked into his "Well if their is pain in your waist then could you Take off both your jacket and shirt I need to check how bad it is" without hesitation Gojo took off his jacket and shirt immediately "Calm down don't put any pressure on your self you need to heal still" Yuji said Gojo looking at him he calmed down and took his white shirt off gently with tue help of Megumi of course after wards Yuji wrapped Gojo's wound on his waist with long white Gauze bandages "Hey uh yuji" Gojo said trying to ask him a question "Yes Senpai?" Yuji said, looking back at Gojo "Hey uh..thank you for healing me, but do you think I could stay the night?" Gojo said looking at yuji straight in the eyes "Well thats fine with me sure" '1 hour passes and everyone is getting ready for bed' once yuji gave Gojo and Megumi pillows Megumi fell asleep fastly but instead Gojo stayed awake for a few minutes before heading upstairs to Yuji's room and knocking on his door "Gojo senpai what are you doing still awake?" Yuji asked in a confused tone before yuji could say anything else Gojo kissed him gently in the lips "se-" the kiss lasted a few seconds before Gojo pulled away and said something "Yuji I..I love you since the day I met you I fell inlove you the moment I saw you" Yuji stood their frozen he stood their for atleast 5 seconds or so before saying something "Gojo senpai you... really can't hold your love can't you" yuji said kissing him back Gojo didn't expect a kiss from him but soon after he closed his eyes and started to deepen the kiss Gojo taking his tongue out using it to trace his lips before putting it in his mouth Yuji using his tongue to wrap around Gojo's yuji was into the kiss that he hasn't felt or noticed that Gojo picked him up and closing the door from his room laying yuji gently on his bed and laying on top of him before kissing him again they started to do little moans while they were kissing saliva spilling from Yuji's mouth Gojo started to take off Yuji's clothes and his clothes "Fuck you look so cute right now yuji" Gojo said while looking at yuji pulling his dick out of his pants with one of his hands and putting it inside of Yuji, Letting out a moan Gojo started to move while his dick inside of yuji moving in and out both smacking into eachother Yuji Letting out loud moans making Gojo Enjoy this moment before Gojo could say anything he heard footsteps heading towards the room gojo covering Yuji's mouth from letting out loud moans so Megumi could enter and see what they are both doing to eachother Gojo saw yuji was letting out tears from his eyes not because of sadness but enjoyment Gojo looked back at the door while still trying to make yuji feel good he looked that the door was unlocked one sudden moan and Fushiguro could easily enter the room Gojo still moving in and out of yuji he kept his ears open until he heard Fushiguro walk away he turned back to yuji taking his hand off his mouth yuji letting out moans Gojo enjoying the sound as he started to Go faster and faster both yuji and gojo started to cum Gojo letting out some moans before he started to kiss yuji in the mouth and moving towards his neck and shoulders kissing and biting his neck leaving bite marks and hickeys on yuji's neck and shoulder they were both enjoying this moment While gojo was thinking to himself 'Am I really having sex with yuji? He looks so cute under me, sex is amazing' the next morning, Yuji woke, looking down at his neck wondering who left him with bite marks and hickeys yuji looked to his side staring at gojo in shock remembering the night they had yuji thinking to himself on what his grandpa would think of this and what his friends would think of him yuji was so lost in his thoughts that he got scared once gojo touched him in the shoulder "Hey yuji are you okay?" Gojo asked with a worried expression "Oh uh yeah, just remembering what he did last night, " yuji looked down in a sad look."Oh yeah, right, but I have a question for you." yuji looked back up to gojo, wondering what his question would be. 'Come on, Satoru, just say it, you love yuji, right? Then just say it!' Gojo thought fot a moment before speaking.'Will you..will you be my boyfriend..."

END OF PAGE 8, Hehe, you guys will have to wait for page 8 for his answer and page 10 for SOME TEA >:)

Words: (1,076)
Time it took: (45-50 minutes)