(Page 2) The first interaction

RECAPTION (Before itadori and his newly made friends could step out the classroom door to head to lunch yuji thought to himself, Maybe this first day can't go that bad after all.)

Once itadori caught up to his friends they all entered the schools cafeteria it wasn't big nor small it but it did seem a bit smaller from itadori's old school cafeteria once he saw how his new cafeteria looked like he followed his friends to their own table where they always sat "This cafeteria is quite smaller then the one I'm my old school" Yuji said before unzipping his bag and taking out his bento lunch while on the other hand both his other friends were eating a sandwich or the school lunch, once itadori took a bite out of his own lunch he could see his bigger brother sukuna not eating anything except talking to a teacher strange on how they already started their first day of school and yet sukuna could not go a day without fighting a group of kids, I was looking closely I couldn't hear what they were talking about but by the reaction of the teacher speaking to him it looked like ad if she was irritated and also mad at him before she could leave she handed him a note before walking out of the cafeteria doors I saw sukuna read it for a second then just crumbling it up into a paper ball before yuji could look back at his lunch sukuna already saw him and he started to walk towards him at a fast speed yuji looked away fast back at his lunch before he could take another bite he didn't see sukuna but instead felt his presence looking at him. Oh god did I get myself into yuji thought to himself before looking up he saw his older brother staring at him "So" before sukuna could say anything else yuji stared back at him not because he was feeling brave but because he was too scared to look away "You were staring at me weren't you?, Yuji.." Before he could say anything else, yuji replied to his question, trying to normalize his tone since he was too scared but didn't want to make a bad impression with his friends next to him "Well.. yeah but-" before he could explain himself Fushiguro cut him off before saying something else "So what if he was staring at you if you have a problem with that then can't you not make him feel scared and atleast speak to him like a normal person?" Fushiguro said yuji looked at him with a scared expression, then sukuna said something back at him with a louder and scarier tone."Excuse me? But who do you really think you are interrupting me and my brother pretty boy? Why don't you sit back down and start eating before I make you eat that school lunch" sukuna said he looked even more mad yuji could tell he was mad since his tone became more deeper and yuji knew when his brother voice got deeper their is no stopping but doing what he said what yuji started noticing is the whole cafeteria became quiet before yuji could explain himself, Fushiguro once again said something to sukuna but in a mad tone "I don't think you even had the right to walk up to this table and bother us like that can't you go back to your own friends and speak to them? And leave us alone?" Once Fushiguro finished, he started to sweat once he saw the look on my older brothers face before Fushiguro could say something else I could see sukuna jump over the table at ease and start to confront him "What now you scared? You didn't look scared when you were speaking shit about me weren't you?" Before Fushiguro could reply to him sukuna threw a punch at him right on the stomach and making him collapse to the floor while he was down on the floor I saw my own brother start kicking him making Fushiguro yell out "stop" in pain but sukuna never stopped before I could say something my first action was to jump into the fight do I did I pulled sukuna away from him and helped Fushiguro up I saw in terror on how bad sukuna was kicking him he already had bruises on his arms and some on his face I couldn't see if he had some on his legs but at this point I already had enough of him "How could you do this? Hurt my friends sukuna don't you realize how much yoh have already did to him? Can't you see you already left bruises on him?" Before sukuna could say anything he confronted yuji "Well if you weren't staring at me and you, would mind your whole business this would have not happened..but hey now that your his replacement I guess you will now feel on how hard I was kicking him won't you..brother?"

And yeah that's it for page 2 of "I love you so much" and well I'll leave you guys to guess what's going to happen in the next page see you then! ♤