(Page 6) Friend or foe?

Once Itadori saw the messages Gojo sent him, he texted back, saying he would find some extra time hanging out with him once Gojo saw the text yuji sent him he didn't reply back not knowing what to say but happy to hang out with a person he met at lunch thinking as if he knew him forever hours passed and satoru was just hoping time would go faster so he could leave this shit hole of a place and go hangout with yuji outside of school but instead it felt like forever for gojo as he kept staring at the clock making seem like time was moving slower an hour would pass and only 30 minutes would be left of class time before it was time to go home Satoru would lean back on his chair ignoring his teacher's lesson until his classroom door slid open revealing yuji in the door frame asking for some extra paper yuji would look around the class not really caring until he saw satoru all the way in the back corner he couldn't tell if it was actually him since the light in that corner didn't show much light just a dim light flickering and while the weather wouldn't help it was very cloudy outside but little sun rays would still shine into the classroom once yuji got the papers he left the classroom and went down the hallway Gojo stared at his shadow walking down the hallway before disappearing the 20 minute mark would hit and Sensei Mei-Mei would be kind enough letting her class pack up early to end the school day once the bell ran Gojo would be the first student out of his classroom sprinting through the hallway and crowds lf students if anyone stood through his way he would easily push them aside so he could get out of the school first amd search for yuji once he made it outside he stood on a giant rock using one hand next to a near tree to balance himself "It would be easy to spot yuji in the big crowds he has pink hair and he wouldn't really blend in with the crowd if it wasn't for his hair" Gojo said to himself while searching for Yuji once he spotted Yuji he was going to yell his name so he could spot him until he saw him get out of the school with another boy with black spiky hair and dark green eyes his heart would sink that was until his name being yelled in the crowd curious ad he is he lifted his head searching for the person who said his name once he landed his eyes in yuji he could see he was jumping while waving his hand so Gojo could notice him Gojo with a broken heart he would walk up to the crowd getting him yuji and the random boy that was holding his hand so he couldn't get lost in the crowd they walked where gojo was seeing how happy yuji was seeing gojo and hanging out with him for the first time before yuji could say something gojo would cut him off "So uh Yuji who's this?" Pointing his finger towards the boy with spiky black hair "Oh that's Fushiguro he's my desk mate. Oh, my apologies for not introducing him sooner. Fushiguro, this is Gojo and Gojo, this is Fushiguro" Yuji said before Fushiguro saying anything "Nice to meet you" Fushiguro said reaching out for a handshake before Gojo could even do a handshake he would pull yuji towards putting his hand around his waist "Nice to meet you too, you guys are friends or ???" Gojo asked, hoping that they would be only friends."Ah no, we're just friends!" Yuji said with Gojo, sighing with relief before asking a question."So where do you guys wanna go? Everything is on me" Gojo said while his hand still on yuji's waist 'Oh wow I can feel his abs he has such a tiny waist I can keep my hand in this position forever if I wanted to' Gojo thought to himself 'Why is his hand around my waist his whole hand covers half of my waist but once I felt his hands they were cold so I guess keeping them inside my jackets pockets would help his hands get more warmer' Yuji thought to himself sliding Gojo's hand into one of his jackets pockets before the started to walk Fushiguro would stare I them in a confused way 'Are these idiots inlove? If they are then they are totally blind can't they see that their caring for eachother and the tall guy is putting his whole hand over itadori's waist while itadori doesn't look bothered at all these idiots, great I have to deal with this now'

(END OF PAGE 6)