Part -6

On the other side the girl sits in her cozy living room and thinking about the person who saved her. She wants to thank him and tell him how much his actions meant to her.But she has no idea who he is.She decides to think back about that day trying to remember any details that might be help her to find her savior.She remembers the amusement park, the Ferris wheel and the person who sat opposite to her that day but she don't know what is the name of the person and his where abouts.

                         ...............
     She is a middle class girl and his father is a   clerk in a government office.Her mother is a house wife and she has brother of 20 years old and he is studying now. She is now 24 years old and a graduate student.Due to the financial crises she stopped her further studies and now is searching for a job. Her father is very strict person so she afraid of him most. That day she sneaked into the park but her luck was not good and the incident happened.From that day her father forbidden her her to go out.So she didn't know how to find her savior.As she thinks about her savior she feels mixed emotions of gratitude, curiosity and a hint of fear not to find him.

        As the day passes the girl becomes obsessed with finding her savior . She can't shake off the feeling that she need to thank him in person.

  But she don't know how to find him. The girl feels frustrated and helpless where to start her search.She doesn't have any clues or leads.She decides to retrace her step from that day.

One day in the absence of her father and with the consent of her mother she decides to go to the amusement park.Then she went to that park but unfortunately no-one there knew his savior.The girl walks back home felling frustrated and defeated.She finds her mother in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Ma..Ma  , I don't know what to do ." She says feeling tears well up in her eyes . " I want to find him so badly but I don't know where to start."Her mother puts down the utensils and hugs her daughter. " I know my honey.I can see how much this means to you but sometimes we have to be patient and trust that things will work out.

    The next morning the girl decides to visit the hospital where her savior was admitted her after saving from the incident.She hopes to find some information about him may be a name,a contact number, adress or any details regarding him. She directly go to the doctor who treated her that day. She enters his cabin and show him her respect and the doctor said to her to sit down.  "Why are you here?How is your condition?" The doctor asked in a normal tone. The girl said " I am alright doctor. I am here to find some information about the person who saved me that day. Do you know him doctor." " Yes I know him . I am his family doctor." The doctor said after thinking about something. "Really, doctor!" The girl said in a voice mix of excitement and sadness. "Yes, His name is Mr. Aayansh." The doctor said. Thank you doctor very much. I don't know how to show my gratitude for your great help but thank you so much." The girl said in grateful tone. "But why do you want to know about him. Is everything okay." The doctor said with concern.

     "Yes doctor everything is fine. I just want to thank him but I don't know him and his whereabouts so I came here." The girl said. " Okay then, he is a great business man and the CEO of his family business.  He is always been drawn to helping others and he has been volunteering  at this hospital for years." The doctor said. "Can I know his adress?" The girl asked. After some hesitation and seeing the girl's dedication to find Mr Aayansh the doctor gives her the address of his family. The  girl left the hospital after thanking the doctor. She came back home with a smiling face. Her heart is now at ease. Today she can sleep with comfort.