Part-8

The next day she woke up early in the morning and her heart racing with anticipation. She took a cold bath to calm herself. Then she choose a simple but traditionally designed a levender colour suit. She doesn't like to makeup. Then she just wore a bindi in her forehead and that's it. It completed her look in a elegant but classy way.

        She wanted to thank Mr Aayansh for saving her life . So she decided to make tiffin box for him.  As she got ready she directly headed to the kitchen. After seeing her in the kitchen, her mother gave her a surprised look.

      "  What are you doing here in the early morning?" Her mother asked surprisingly.

     "  I want to cook maa ." She said as she wondered what to make for him.

" You want to cook! But for whom. I already made the breakfast." Her mother said.

" I want to cook for a friend maa. But I can't figure out what to make for him." She said in a indecisive way.

       " For a friend! But why? I don't see you any day to make something for anyone. What a sudden change in your behaviour." Her mother said in a normal tone.

"  Maaaaa.. can you suggest what would I made ? " She said to her mother.

" Is it a girl friend or boy friend." Her mother said teasingly.

" Maaaa... Please.. can you suggest me some delicious dishes. " She said.

  "You should figure out yourself my child. It would be best. " Her mother said with a smile.

"I cannot think about anything right now. What should I do maa." She said.

"Think calmly. You would sure come up with a idea." Her mother said to her and leave the kitchen room with a Cup of tea for her father.

After some thinking she decided to make her favourite dish for him . Her favourite dish is aloo- bhindi. She loves it from her childhood. She also know how to make it perfectly other than any dish. So she started her preparation.

First of all she cleaned the bhindi and aloo and chopped them. Then fried them with oil and added spices and sauted them professionally and covered the dish for 10 minutes. Now she is thinking about her childhood memories how her mother served her favourite dish to please her. She tried her best to make the dish delicious and mouth watering. Now the Aroma of the dish filled in not only the kitchen but the whole house.

After smelling such a good Aroma her mother entered the kitchen and asked "What are you making? Such a good smell it reflects."

" Nothing maa I just make my favourite dish bhindi aloo. But I don't know it tastes good or not." She said .

" Can you taste it maa for me and give me some review on the dish." She said to mother.

But her mother denied and said" It should be your friend to have the rights to taste the dish first. You made it with sincerity and whole heartedly. So she / he should be the first person to taste it. "

   "Okay maa . Thanks for your concern. Love you maa. You are the best. " She said hugging her mother.

"Okay my love. You should hurry. " Her mother said to her affectionately.

"Okay maa. Can you bring me the tiffin box." She said.

"Okay. I will bring it in a minute. Just wait." Her mother said to her.

   Then she packed the dish in a tiffin box and her mother gave her roti and raita as likely to side dishes.

She put the tiffin box in a hand bag and said bye to her mother.

"Be careful in the road. Please return in time. Your papa will be angry." Her mother said to her in a caring manner.

*Okay maa. Don't worry. I will be alright. I should go maa. " She said to her mother and headed to the Bus stand.

$I hope your dish will be liked by the person. For whom you made it with your full effort. God bless you my child." Her mother said in her mind and closed the gate from behind and entered the kitchen to clean the utensils.