Part-14

As she placed the tiffin box on the table Mr Aayansh asked "What is this Ms Aavyana?"

"It's nothing Mr Aayansh. It's just a small gift token from me for saving me that day." Aavyana said.

" But there is no need to brings me gift. I cannot accept this." Mr Aayansh said.

" It's just a simple dish. There is nothing expensive. You can accept it." Aavyana said in a convincing manner.

" But.. I helped you because I want to. You don't have to feel burden. It's my humanity." Aayansh said.

" Please. Mr Aayansh don't say like that. There is no burden. I just made a dish for you. There is nothing like this. Please accept it. I made it myself with  great effort. Please don't say no." Aavyana said.

"But..." Mr Aayansh said hesitantly.

"There is no but. Please accept it.. please." Aavyana said to him pleadingly.

After some hesitation finally Mr Aayansh said " Ok then.. I will accept it. But at one condition."

"Condition?? What condition Mr Aayansh?" Aavyana asked surprisingly.

" When will you come to my company in near future you don't have to bring anything. You can come anytime. You will be welcome here always." Aayansh said.

" Ok then. Mr Aayansh . I will try to come if I have time." Aavyana said as she handed over the tiffin box to Mr Aayansh.

"But.. How can I return your tiffin box to you? Can I have your number? If you dont have any problem with it." Mr Aayansh said gently.

" No there is no problem. You can have my number. " Aavyana assured Aayansh.

"Ok.. then. You can write your number here." Aayansh said as he placed a paper and pen on the table.

"Ok ." Aavyana said as she approached the pen and paper to write.

" Thank you Ms Aavyana for your tiffin box. I will appreciate it definitely." Mr Aayansh expressed his gratitude towards her.

"You are welcome. Can I ask you something?" Aavyana said hesitantly.

"Yes , ofcourse. Why not? Please ask What do you want to ask?" Mr Aayansh assured her with a smile.

" Can you share the tiffin box with Mr Kartik and Mr Nitish? If you don't mind." Aavyana said.

" Sure. Why not. We always have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. We three are best friends from childhood. We are inseparable." Mr Aayansh proudly explained about their friendship.

" Ohh. That's good. In the world friends are most precious gift we have ever got." Aavyana said her philosophy about friendship.

" Yes . You are absolutely right." Mr Aayansh said with a smiling face.

" Then Mr Aayansh I think I should leave now. It is almost time. I have to go."  Aavyana said.

" Ok then. I will call someone to drop you at your doorstep." Mr Aayansh said as he picked up his phone from the the table.

" Thank you Mr Aayansh for your concern but it's ok. I can go on my own. You don't need to drop me. If someone saw me then it will be a trouble for me." Aavyana said.

"Ok then. Please be safe on your way to home." Aayansh said.

Then they left the room. As Mr Aayansh entered the second floor it got silent immediately. Everyone paid their respect towards Mr Aayansh and got back to their work.

" Where are Mr Nitish and Mr Kartik?" Aavyana asked while her eyes searching the place.

" Ooo They must be busy with their work." Aayansh said to her.

" Sir. Can I have your signature on the file. It's urgent. I have to send it now." A office employee suddenly rushed towards Mr Aayansh and asked him.

Before Mr Aayansh 's word observing the situation Aavyana said " You don't have to go down stairs. I can go myself. You can go back to work. I will be okay."

" But.. I want to go down stairs with you." Mr Aayansh said with guilty conscience.

" It's ok. Mr Aayansh. You continue your work." Aavyana said assuring him that she will be okay on her own.

" Ok then. Be careful and be safe. Please take care of yourself." Aayansh said with a concerning face.

Aavyana bid her farewell to Mr Aayansh and quietly approached the elevator. Then she entered the elevator and pressed the button for ground floor. She was feeling a sense of accomplishment and happiness. She was very happy to meet Mr Aayansh. She felt something on her heart which could not be explained in words as she left the building and approached to the bus stand.