Part-25

After meeting at the cafe Aavyana and Aayansh started talking more frequently. They would call eachother every evening sharing thoughts , stories and laughter. They met again at the same cafe and then again at a park and soon their meetings became a regular occurrence.With each passing day their connection grew stronger . They found themselves lost in their conversation and sharing their deepest thoughts and dreams. Aayansh felt like he had found a kindred spirit in Aavyana and she felt the same way about him.

    Despite their strong connection Aayansh and Aavyana could not bring themselves to express their true feelings. They were afraid of ruining their beautiful friendship, afraid of rejection and afraid of the unknown. So they continued to dance around their emotions hiding behind a mask of friendship. They would steal glances at each other , their hearts racing with excitement but neither would make the first move. The tension between them grew thicker but....

   Aavyana 's mind wandered to the possibility of a future with Aayansh but she couldn't shake off the feeling that she is not considered to be a good match for Mr Aayansh. She thought to herself " He is from a wealthy family and I am just a middle class girl. He will sure marry someone of his own status not someone like me ." Aavyana tried to push the thoughts away but they lingered casting a shadow over her hopes. She felt like she was living in a dream and reality soon would wake her up.

   Aayansh too was trapped in his own doubts . He thought Aavyana only saw him as a friend and that she would never consider him as a potential partner for her. He thought " She is always so casual around me. She naver takes our conversation to a romantic level . She probably doesn't think of me in that way." Aayansh tried to brush off the feeling but it lingered making him wonder if he was just a friend to her forever doomed to be in the friend zone. As they continued to spend time with each other , Aayansh and Aavyana both were unaware of each other's true feelings each thinking they are not good enough for each other. Their fears and doubts created a barrier between them, barrier that seemed impossible to breach.

Time flew by but the relationship status between them remains unchanged.
:
:
:

   One day suddenly out of no blue Aavyana 's father came and said " I have already arranged your marriage with a teacher. They will come to see you tomorrow. And soon we will organise a engagement ceremony for you. You don't have to worry about your marriage. He is a decent man. He knows how to take responsibility. He will be the best spouse for you . " He said and left not caring about Aavyana 's opinion about the marriage.

Aavyana don't know how to react to this situation. She can't find the words she wants to say. She is surprised that her father arranged a marriage for her without her knowledge. " How can he do that to me? Why don't anyone here never think about me? I'm the one who will marry but I am the last to know that my marriage has been arranged. Wow.'' she thought to herself but no one word came from her mouth. She sat down on the bed thinking what can she do now. Here her father has already arranged a marriage for her and on the other side the feelings for Aayansh. What can she do in the situation. She can't talk with her parents because they would not listen her. Her father already made a decision so he would not listen to her either. Her mother can't go against her husband either.
So she didn't know what to do and where to go.
After seeing the situation she thought if she doesn't tell Aayansh about her feelings now then may be she will feel guilty forever not telling about her true feelings. The fear of ruining their beautiful friendship and rejection has long gone. She just wants to tell him about her feelings without caring about the result. She just wants to tell everything that she had been surpressed from a long time. If it's not today then it will be late. May be she will lose the chance to tell him what she feels about him. In the heart she is hoping that Aayansh would respond positively towards her feelings and will accept her . So without caring about the consequences and gathering up her all courage she picked up her phone and called Aayu. After some time Aayansh received the call from the other side..