Part-11

The elevator doors slid open and she stepped inside pressing the button for the Second floor. As the door closed she felt a sense of trepidation wash over her. Her mind went blank. She doesn't know how to react in front of Mr Aayansh. She prepared a lot of things in her mind to tell Mr Aayansh but now she can't think of any. Then the elevator stopped at the second floor. She stepped out of the elevator and scanned the second floor. So many people  were present there.  She was surrounded by the hum of activity. The second floor was bustling with people all busy with their work. Computers beeped , papers shuffled and keyboards clacked away as everyone focused on their tasks.

    She stood in the corner of the office observing the bustling scene before her. The employees
were all deeply engrossed in their work. Their faces lit up by the glow of computer screens . Some were typing away furiously while others were engaged in heated discussion or laughing with colleagues. The air was thick with the smell of brewed coffee and the sound of keyboards clacking. She watched a team of designers brainstormed ideas on a white board.Their markers squeing out colour full notes and sketches. Nearby a group of developers huddled around a computer . Their eyes scanning lines of code. The energy in the room was palpable and she felt a sense of excitement and curiosity in the air.

  Just as she was taking in the sights and sounds of the busy office Kartik appeared by her side with a warm smile on his face.

"Hey , what are you doing here?" Kartik asked out of curiosity.

  For sometime she stared at him and then said " Do you know me?"

"Yes, ofcourse. I know you. How can I not recognise you?" Kartik said.

"But I don't know you. How do you know me? Have we meet anywhere?" She asked with a confused face.

"Do you remember the amusement park? Where did you faint? We saved you that day." Kartik explained.

"What? Are you Mr Aayansh?" She asked.

"No..Noo. I am not Mr Aayansh. I am kartik. I am his best friend and I also helps him in financial work. That day I also present there. We admitted you in the hospital. It is obvious that you don't know me because we left the hospital before you waking up. " Kartik explained.

"Ohh... Thank you Mr Kartik. I owe you a lot. I am extremely grateful to you." She expressed her gratitude towards Kartik.

"It's fine.  It's totally okay. You don't have to feel burden. That was our duty to help someone who needs the most. " Kartik said.

"By the way what is your name? How are you doing?" Kartik asked.

"Yes . I am all good. You don't have to worry. I am Aavyana." She said .

" Ohh .. ok. It's good to hear you are doing well." Kartik said.

In between their conversation Nitish came and asked " What are you doing here miss? Are you doing good?"

"Her name is Aavyana." Kartik said to Nitish.

After seeing Aavyana 's confused face towards Nitish Kartik explained " He was also there that day. He is Nitish and also Aayansh 's best friend and help him in outside work."

"Thank you Mr Nitish for saving me that day. I am great full to you." She expressed her gratitude.

"It's okay. Ms Aavyana." Nitish said.

"By the way What brings you here." Kartik asked.

"I am here to meet Mr Aayansh. I want to thank him in person. So today I am here." Aavyana said.

" Ohhh. Okay " kartik said.

" Can I meet him now? " She asked.

" Yes you can. He is in his chamber." Nitish said.

" Don't worry . Nitish will lead you there . " Kartik said.

" Okay  then I will lead you to his chamber ." Nitish said.

" Then ...please excuse me. I have some work to do." Kartik said.

" Ok..and thank you again Mr Kartik." Aavyana said.

" You are most welcome. You can come here when you want also." Kartik said and left for his work.

" Then Ms Aavyana can we go ?" Nitish asked.

" Yes. We can go now." She said with a smile.

Then they headed towards the Mr Aayansh 's chamber. Now her heart is racing with high speed. Now they stand infront of a chamber. On the door Mr Aayansh 's Name was engraved. Then Kartik knocked the door.