Part-16

She picked up her phone to see the message. She unlocked her phone and go to the message section to see the message.

"Are you home already? Is everything alright?" The message was.

For sometime Aavyana thought Who is this person? Because it was a unknown number. Is it her childhood friend Rohan or it is Mr Aayansh. Then she thought why would Mr Aayansh message her? It's not possible. Again another message popped up in her phone and her thoughts interrupted.

" I am Aayansh. It's my number. If you want then you can save it." Aayansh said that in his message.

Aavyana was surprised to see the message. Mr Aayansh messaged her. Is it possible for a well known businessman to message a girl whom he saved by accidentally. Aavyana was shocked. She don't know how to react in this situation. It's totally out of her thinking. Then she slowly gathered her senses and started typing.

"Yes. I am home. Everything is good." Aavyana messaged him.

" Okay then. " Another message popped up in her phone.

Aavyana don't have the gut to say anything further and so she placed the phone in the table. There was also no message from other side.

Now she can't control her thoughts about Mr Aayansh. It's too much for her to handel it. Her heart was beating crazily. Her silly heart started to create illusions in her mind. Mr Aayansh 's small action made her heart crazy. Her cheeks were so red like red cherry. She is blushing so hard that she unintentionally kicked the table in excitement and the books fell from the table. Then she went down from his bed to pick up the books from floor. In between her mother rushed to her room.

" What happened Aavyana? What was the sound?" Her mother asked.

"Nothing maa. The books were fell from the table." Aavyana said as she picked up the last book from the floor.

"One minute Aavyana. Why are your cheeks are so red?. " Her mother asked as she walked towards Aavyana.

" Nothing maa. It's nothing." She said and covered her cheeks with her two hand.

" It's hot. How could you say it's nothing/? Do you have a fever?" Her mother said as she touched Aavyana 's face.

" It's nothing maa. You don't have to worry. Are you finished your cooking? I am hungry maaaa. Let's eat maa." She said to her mother and changed the topic.

" Yes I am finished. But are you ok ?" She said as she fixed Aavyana 's hair.

" Yes maa .. I am all ok. You go and serve the dishes. I will be there in one minute. I am hungry maaaa." Aavyana said to her mother assuring that she is okay.

Her mother left the room to serve the dishes. Then Aavyana quickly entered the bathroom and washed her face several times and slapped her face for sometimes. She said to herself in her mind " it's impossible Aavyana. So please don't make any silly illusions. It will never be possible. Where is he? and where are you? Is it possible for you two. Okay. So please don't make any fictional story in your head. It's just in your head. Okk."
Then she went straight towards the living room where her mother was arranging the dishes in the dining table.

" Sit Aavyana. Let me serve you the food." Her mother said as she picked the rice pot.

" Ok maa." Aavyana said.

Then the two mother and daughter started eating.

" How was your day?" Her mother asked again.

" It's good maa." Aavyana said while eating.

" Do your friend like your dish?" Her mother asked.

" I don't know maa. I just gave him the tiffin box. I don't know either he will eat or not." Aavyana said with a neutral face.

" Don't say like this. He will like it for sure. You made it with your full effort. How can he not like it? You will see he will love it." Her mother said to her with a loving smile.

" I don't know maa. By the way where is Aayush? Why he always was wandering here and there?" Aavyana changed the topic.

" He has gone to his friend's house  to study. He will come home in evening." Her mother said while eating.

" Ok. But maa said to him to focus on his studies more than anything." She said and stood up with her plate to wash it.

" Ok I will tell him. Aavyana leave the plate here I will wash it together. You go to your bedroom and rest for sometime." Her mother said to her.

" Okk maa. Thank you. I am really tired. " She said and go to her bedroom. She locked her door and walked towards the bed . She climbed up into the bed and wrapped up herself in a blanket. She fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes. She was really tired both mentally and physically.