Part-10

With a sense of determination she continued her steps towards Mr Aayansh 's office/Company. The tiffin box clutched tightly in her hand . As she saw the Mr Aayansh 's company her heart raced dramatically. The company 's building towered above her . It's tall glass facade glinting in the sun light. The building 's logo "Malati Enterprises " was etched in bold letters above the entrance. A security guard stood at attention by the entrance.

  When she walked towards the entrance the security guard came and block her path.

"What are you doing here? I have never seen you before here." The security guard asked suspiciously.

"I am here to meet Mr Aayansh." The girl said.

"But what business do you have with Mr Aayansh?" The guard asked.

"No nothing like that. I am just here to meet Mr Aayansh. There is nothing more. You can see me as his friend." The girl explained.

"Okay.. you can go." The guard said.

Then the girl entered the building through the main entrance. Inside the building is cool and quiet with a hint of expensive perfume lingering in the air. Then a large reception desk dominated the space behind which a poised young girl with a warm smile greeted her.

"Welcome to Malati Enterprises . How may I assist you?" The receptionist said.

The receptionist girl was neat and clean, well dressed, well mannered and well behaved.

"I am here to meet Mr Aayansh. Where can I find him?" The girl said.

"Do you have appointment with Mr Aayansh?" The receptionist asked.

"No. I don't have any type of appointment." The girl said.

"Sorry mam. I cannot help you with this . I am ordered to send those people to Mr Aayansh who have appointments with Mr Aayansh." The receptionist said.

"Please. I request you to allow me to meet Mr Aayansh. He knows me." The girl said pleadingly.

"Mr Aayansh knows you! Can I have your name?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes. My name is Aavyana. He saved my life once. So I am here today to thank him personally." Aavyana explained.

"Okay. Then let me make a call . " The receptionist said.

She picked the land  line and make a phone call to someone.

" Hello Sir. " The receptionist said with a calm tone.

"Yes. What happened? Why did you call?" The person on the other end asked.

"Sir. Someone is here to meet Mr Aayansh but she don't has any appointment with Mr Aayansh." The receptionist said with a cautious manner.

"Who is that person?" The person on the other side asked.

"Her name is Aavyana. She told me that Mr Aayansh once saved her life . So she wants to thank Mr Aayansh in person." The receptionist explained .

After sometime the person on the other end replied " Send her to the second floor."

"Okay sir. Thank you." The receptionist ended the call.

"Okay you can go to the second floor. Please use the elevator." The receptionist said to Aavyana.

"Thank you." Aavyana said to the young receptionist with a smiling face .

"You are welcome ma'am." The receptionist said.

Then Aavyana walked towards the elevator with so many questions in her mind.