14.

East Hampton, New York
Friday, Oct. 18

The Maraj Family estate had been decorated beautifully in cool hues of pink and gold for Ming's sleepover

The Maraj Family estate had been decorated beautifully in cool hues of pink and gold for Ming's sleepover. The floors were covered in balloons, and there were activity stations all over the large home. When Beyoncé first stepped through the foyer and into the living room with Celestine by her side, she couldn't believe her eyes. Carol had gone all out for the four-year-old's sleepover.

"Oh my gosh!" Celestine squealed, seeing all of the beautiful decorations.

She was dressed in a beautiful pastel pink pullover sweater with sunflowers patterned across it, white pants, and pink boots. Her curly hair had been styled into two braided ponytails and she wore her favorite Moana necklace. Beyoncé laughed as her child ran over to the sleeping tents, taking a peek at everything. She was careful not to touch or step on anything as she looked.

"Celestine!" Ming yelled as she ran into the living room.

She crashed into Celestine, wrapping her arms around her. The two of them fell over, making Beyoncé's eyes widen as they hit the floor.

"Ow!" Ming said, sitting up and holding her arm.

Celestine, on the other hand, was giggling. "I'm okay, Mommy!"

"Are you hurt, Ming?" Beyoncé asked, rushing over to inspect Ming's arm.

The little girl nodded, giving Beyoncé a dimpled smile. She stood to her feet and wrapped her arms around the blonde's legs, squeezing her tightly. "Hi, Yoncé!"

"Oh! Hi, Ming," Beyoncé laughed, bending over to hug her back.

Ming smiled up at her. "Are you staying for my sleepover? You're invited too."

"BB's going to Namaco with Nika," Celestine said.

"It's Monaco, baby," Beyoncé corrected with a laugh.

Ming's eyes widened. "I love Monaco! I watched the cars race when I went on my daddy's big boat!"

Beyoncé stared at her curiously before looking back as Julius brought Celestine's overnight bag in. Onika was following closely behind him with her face buried in her phone. Ming smiled and skipped over, hugging Onika.

"Nika, are you gonna watch the cars race in Monaco?"

"No, Mingy Pooh. The Grand Prix was in May, remember?" Onika smiled, looking down at her sister.

Ming scrunched her nose up. "But when is it happening again, Nika? I wanna show Yoncé and Celestine."

"Please stop calling her Yoncé," Onika laughed, picking Ming up. "The Grand Prix won't happen again until next year. You wanna go?"