15.

Monte Carlo, Monaco
Saturday, Oct. 19

"Hi, Mommy!"

The sound of Celestine's small voice warmed every part of Beyoncé's heart as she held the phone to her ear. Being called 'Mommy' brought a euphoric feeling that she couldn't believe she'd missed out on for nearly five years. Beyoncé missed her child terribly, and although it had only been twenty-four hours since she last saw her, she couldn't wait to get back home to her daughter.

"Hi, baby!" She responded with equal enthusiasm. "Are you having so much fun at Ming's house?"

"Yes! We painted our nails, and we did makeup, and we did s'mores, and guess what, Mommy? We watched Moana!" Celestine excitedly spoke.

Beyoncé smiled. "You did? That sounds like a lot of fun."

"Are you having fun in Namaco?"

"I'm having so much fun. I wish you were here with me."

"Don't worry and be sad, because Nika is there. You can come home tomorrow," Celestine reassured her mother.

Beyoncé laughed softly. She wasn't sad at all, but she did miss her baby. Still, she appreciated Celestine's efforts in trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you, Celestine."

"Mommy, can I talk to Nika, pleaseeee?"

Beyoncé grinned. "She's not with me right now. I'm with Kelly. Do you remember Kelly?"

"Ummm," Celestine thought out loud. "I don't remember her."

"Remember she took us shopping?"

"Hmm... is she the girl who talks so much?"

Beyoncé laughed and glanced over at Kelly who was laying across the bed having her own phone conversation with her boyfriend.

"Yes, baby, but that's not nice to say."

"Can I talk on the phone to Kelly? Only a little bit of talking?" Celestine asked.

Beyoncé held in her laugh as she pulled the phone away from her ear and put it on speaker. She truly couldn't believe how funny Celestine was, and she only hoped that the child wouldn't say anything too out of pocket. Climbing into bed next to Kelly, Beyoncé laid on her friend's back and held the phone out. Kelly looked at her, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Hold on, bae," she said into her own phone.

She grabbed Beyoncé's phone, looking at the contact name. "Is this Nicki's mom?" She whispered to Beyoncé.

"No, that's—"

"Helloooo?" Celestine called out.

Kelly's eyes immediately lit up. "Is this my TT baby???"

Beyoncé laughed loudly, covering her mouth.

"Hi, Pooh Pooh!" Kelly said into the phone, smiling widely.

"Mommy, is that Kelly?"

Beyoncé grinned. "Yeah, that's her. Say hi."

"Hi, Kelly. Do you remember me? I'm Celestine!"

"Of course I remember your little cute self!"

Celestine giggled. "Okay! Bye Mommy and Kelly! I'm gonna play with my friends!"

Celestine immediately hung up, making the two women bust out laughing beside one another. After a few seconds, they both sat up, catching their breath. Children were entirely too funny, and they couldn't believe that Celestine hung up so abruptly.