Act 2 ; Scene 3

a/n : I saw most votes leaning towards A or B! thank you for voting btw!!

Jisung felt his heart shatter when a stray tear ran down Hyunjin's cheek, he brushed his thumb across the elder's skin, swiping the tear away. 

"Please Hyune... please don't make this any harder than it has to be," he whispered. 

"I know you still have feelings for me, Jisung..." he breathed. 

Jisung chose to remain silent, because he wasn't sure of what he felt for the elder. He did love him, he was his best friend, his everything. He was once in love with Hyunjin,  but he'd caught himself before digging himself into an even deeper hole. Minho came into his life and everything changed, things didn't feel wrong with Minho, he didn't feel like he was betraying his trust or friendship by falling in love with him... everything was just right. He had fallen in love with Minho and he didn't intend on letting it all go for Hyunjin, even if that pained him... he couldn't do something so selfish. 

"Hyunjin please..." 

The taller one didn't seem to be in favor of letting Jisung go, he leaned down, bringing their faces just inches apart once more. 

Jisung's gaze fell on Hyunjin's plump lips, he had to shut his eyes, he couldn't kiss him again. Fuck. It was wrong. He couldn't cheat on Minho. He shouldn't. 

"Look at me, Hannie," Hyunjin spoke softly. 

He slowly peeled his eyes open, their mouths were only a couple of breaths away. 

Jisung's eyes were fixed on Hyunjin's, and once again, there was that pause. The sort of pause where nothing else matters, even if the guilt was coursing through his entire body, it seemed to stop for a brief moment when Hyunjin had his eyes on him like that.  When they were so close. 

"What are you so afraid of?" Hyunjin breathed against the youngers lips, the gap closing with every word. 

And Jisung couldn't contain himself any longer. He pressed his lips against Hyunjin's very own, the softness of them making all of his thoughts and worries melt away, lost in the sensation of their lip crashing against one another. 

He felt every single thought wash away when their lips moved against one another, they felt soft and tasted sweet. He brought his hands to the elder's hair, tangling his fingers in the soft locs. 

Hyunjin let a low groan slip past his lips as he tasted Jisung, he was salty, from his dried tears, tangy but sweet. He found himself licking and sucking Jisung's lower  lip, looking for an opening before he pushed his warm tongue past his lips. Hyunjin was so fucking starved for Jisung, he needed to taste every inch of his mouth, he needed him more than words could every convey. 

Jisung moaned softly into the kiss when he felt Hyunjin swirl his tongue inside his mouth, he could feel the others hunger with the way he kissed him, almost like he'd never kiss him again. 

Hyunjin's hands travelled down to the younger's waist, gripping firmly, pulling his body closer, pressing their clothed bodies against one another. His body ached for Jisung's very own body heat. 

Their bodies rubbed against one another, all of the heat from their kiss rushing down to their pants. And that must've triggered something within Jisung, he pulled away from Hyunjin's lips, panting into his mouth. 

"Hyune, I... fuck—"

Hyunjin was breathing against the other's lips, "Shh" he pressed a much gentler kiss to the younger's lips. 

"I have to go," he retracted his body from Hyunjin's embrace. 

The taller one wanted to hold him, suddenly missing that warmth against his body. But for now, that would have to do. He couldn't pressue Jisung into more and potentially scare him away.