Locate my Miraculous

"Where is it?" Marinette muttered, running her hands through her hair in frustration.

She frantically searched her room, tossing pillows off her bed and rifling through her desk drawers. Her bookshelf, usually neat, was now a jumble of books and trinkets scattered across the floor. She yanked open her closet, sending clothes flying, before upending her laundry basket in desperation.

"Where is it?" she said again, with a grunt.

"Marinette, maybe you should calm down and retrace your steps." Tikki fluttered beside her, only adding to the annoyance that her little friend wasn't more help.

Marinette paused, took a deep breath, and tried to remember where she last had her phone. She ran through what she'd done so far today. She'd woken up late, went downstairs for breakfast then...

She suddenly remembered setting it on her vanity only moments ago, before heading to the laundry room to grab a clean shirt. She dashed over, moving a few makeup items aside, and there it was, lying innocently amidst the chaos.

She grabbed it with a whoop, holding it in front of her face before kissing the screen over and over again.

"You do know if you just admit to Adrien that you love him, you might be able to kiss the real thing instead of your phone screen."

Alya appeared at the top of the stairs, eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face, only for it to transform into utter bewilderment as she took in the scene around her.

"Girl, what in the world are you doing?" she asked, surveying the mess. "Did a tornado hit your room, or are you just redecorating?"

Marinette let out a sheepish laugh, holding up her phone. "I was looking for this."

Alya chuckled and shook her head. "You know, you could have just called it from another phone. Might have saved you from turning your room into a disaster zone."

She walked over to Marinette's closet and began to place clothes back into drawers and on hangers. Marinette pushed her phone into her back pocket before coming to help.

"I don't lose it that often." Marinette rolled her eyes, grabbing an arm full of clothing and dumping it in a drawer, using a hip to slam the thing shut.

"You lose your phone more than I lose an argument with Nino."

Marinette turned to look at Alya, a questioning eyebrow raised. "Seriously?"

Her friend shook her head with a knowing smile. "Marinette, you always lose your phone. You really need to try this new app Max created. It's a lifesaver."

"I don't need an app to find my phone."

Alya snorted. "I think you do. Give me your tablet."

Reluctantly, Marinette took her tablet from where it was charging on her table and handed it to her friend. She tapped the screen a few times before showing it to Marinette. "See? It's called 'Find-It-All.' You just install it on your devices, and if you ever lose your phone, you can use the app on your tablet or computer to locate it."

Marinette's eyes widened with interest. "That sounds amazing! Not that I need it but... Can you help me set it up?"

"Of course," her friend replied, grinning. "Let's get you sorted so you won't have to turn your room upside down next time."

As Alya pulled her own phone from her pocket, the familiar noise of a siren blasted through the bedroom causing Marinette to sigh.

"Tikki, spots on." The blast of red and pink surrounded the bedroom as she transformed into her alter ego. She unhooked her yo-yo, ready to take off through her skylight when Alya stopped her.