𝟐) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐬

"Daniel is just in his room, i'm sure it's easy enough to find." she stepped to the side and allowed me to walk into her home.

So Daniel is this boys name, i hope he's not a dick because if he is then no wonder he gets bullied.
I made my way through the small apartment, it had the same layout as mine so it was easy to find his bedroom. I knocked on his door waiting for him to reply.

"Yes ma?" he shouted, i'm guessing he doesn't know that i've just moved here, awkward.

I opened the door gently to reveal him sitting down on his bed with a comic.

"Hey sorry, my name is Maddison i've just moved in next door and my mother wanted me to introduce myself." i smiled, still waiting at his door.

He looked up at me and his eyes widened a little bit, he's probably shocked that a girl his age is standing in the doorway.

"Oh right sorry, my name is Daniel. Please do come in." he budged up a bit so i could sit down next him which i did of course.

"Guessing you're British then?" he smirked.

"Charming accent isn't it?" i replied chuckling.

"I guess you could say that, never met anyone British before." he placed his comic onto his bed next to him.
Looks like he was reading a teen titans one, pretty cool i guess.

"Yeah well, i'm not so proud of it." i said back whilst smiling slightly. He looked at me, also smiling. He seemed sweet, don't know why he gets bullied but i'm not going to ask him that just yet.

"You like the teen titans?" i asked whilst picking up the comic he placed next to him.

"Not really, it's the only thing i found in the store but i guess it's better doing nothing." he gestured for me to give him the comic which i did and he opened the pages showing me all of the pictures.

"i only look at the pictures," he chuckled.

"fair enough, i also do that too." i smirked back at him.

"So what are you doing here in LA?" he asked.

"Well i could say the same about you Larusso." i grinned.

"Oh well i'm just here because my mum got a new job but i really wish we didn't move." his smile faded a little.

"Yeah i've heard about that, my parents moved me here so i could be your friend as i've heard you are having a hard time."

"Well that's awkward." he replied sulking.

"Hey don't worry about it, i'm glad i moved as i didn't have many friends back in England. Plus the weather sucked most of the time." i chuckled which made him smile a little

"Hey do you wanna go to a beach party tomorrow at noon? My friend Freddy invited me and i'd rather have you go as well seen as you're my bodyguard now." he said sarcastically.

"Yeah i guess i could go to protect you or whatever."

Honestly, i didn't mind though. I could probably make some new friends there and it would be nice to get out a lot more in the sun as i was quite pale from living in England all of my life.

"Hey, who are the guys that have been giving you a hard time here anyway?" i asked intrigued.

"Eh just the cobra kais, they're all jerks tho so don't be surprised if they end up giving you a hard time too."

"Nobody gives me a hard time." i grinned.

That was a lie, back in England was quite painful, i had like 2 friends.

"What's a cobra kai?" i was so confused.

"They're just some karate kids that think they're awesome, which i guess they are."
"There's this one boy, Johnny, he has blonde fluffy hair and he's the main jerk out of them all.
I guess they just follow him around." he answered.

"Ah i see, well he can't be that awesome."

He really was.