𝟔) 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

"Just shut it Johnny! It's my second day here and you're already ruining my life!" i screamed at him. Before he could say another word i ran off to Freddy and Daniel, who was laying in the back of Freddy's car.

"Is he okay?" i asked him concerned.
"I honestly don't know, he looks pretty roughed up to me." Freddy replied, he honestly looked terrified at the sight of him.

"We better go before they come after us." i said to Freddy. I decided to sit in the back with Daniel to make sure he was okay and Freddy started the car and drove us home.

——

We all arrived at the complex, me and Freddy got out of the car and we both carried Danny to his apartment. To say he was quite slim, he was heavy.

I honestly didn't know what i was going to tell his mother, but i think the state of him already explained it all.

"Well, here goes nothing." i sighed after knocking on the door.

"Oh hey kids did you have fu-" As soon as his mother saw the state of him she definitely started to panic and tear up. Good thing my mum was a medic so i ran next door to get her.
She didn't even hesitate and she grabbed her medic bag and ran to where Daniel was.
He was placed on the couch, surrounded by his mother, my mother and Freddie.
My dad was probably out drinking, he normally is anyways.

"Please help him!" His mother cried whilst my mother took out some bandaids and an ice pack.

"As bad as he looks he doesn't need stitches, just hold this ice near his cuts after you have cleaned them, then place a bandaid on them." she said, whilst Miss Larusso followed her instructions.

I honestly felt so bad for Danny, we were having such a good night until Johnny just had to ruin it for us.

"I better get going, my mum will be wondering where i am." Freddy told me.

"No worries, thank you for being there Freddy." i smiled slightly.

"Goodnight Madi." he returned the slight smile and walked out of the apartment.

"Will he be okay?" i asked my mother concerned.

"Yes Madi, he just needs rest so why don't you go to bed and he'll be fine in the morning love." she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay goodnight mum, goodnight Miss Larusso." i smiled back.

"Goodnight, Oh and please do call me Lucille."

I nodded and headed to my room. Tonight was a rough night for my first actual night here, and it's probably only going to get worse.

I removed my little amount of makeup and put my hair into a ponytail.

Shit. I forgot to change back into my clothes, nobody noticed because they were probably too focused on Danny.

I'll just ask Ali tomorrow for them back, she probably took them with her.
I brushed my teeth and headed into bed, 11:30pm not too bad i guess. Even though i did need to wake up at 7.

——

Again i woke up to my alarm, the noise of that thing makes me jump every time. I guess that's the point of it though.
Last night was strange, i dreamt about Johnny for some reason. I'm not going to get into detail or anything but let's just say it was a decent dream. I don't fancy him or anything, i hate that guy and all of his stupid friends. Even Bobby.

Around 5 minutes later i got out of bed and got dressed. Today i decided to wear a cropped top and some tight jeans, with my white converse.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and did my makeup. I then walked into the kitchen to greet my parents. Well, only my mother as my dad probably was still asleep.

"Good morning mum." i smiled.

"Morning honey! Have a good day at school." she smiled back.

I grabbed my bag and walked to Daniel's. After all, i didn't know where the school was so i needed him to guide me. I hope today is good though, my last school we had uniform and a really strict dress code.
Just hoping it's different here.

"Morning Lucille, how's Danny?" i asked her, hoping for the best.
"Good morning! He's fine love, he'll be out in just a minute." she smiled and shouted for Daniel which he came out straight away.

"Oh hey Madi, thank you for looking after me yesterday," he smiled softly.

"Well, i didn't exactly do a good job of it if you look like that." i chuckled lightly.

"Yeah well, i guess i deserved it. I mean, i did get involved when it wasn't my problem." he sulked.

"Hey im sure Ali thought that was prettt brave of you though." i patted his shoulder and we headed outside. Freddy was going to drive us again, with his mum's car.

"Hop in guys!" he smiled and open the back door for us both to climb inside.

"So Daniel, how are you feeling?" He asked him,
"Better." Was all he said.

He drove us both to school and parked the car in the parking lot. There were a bunch of other kids there which was no surprise as we were a little late.

"Well, enjoy your first day." Freddy smiled as he walked towards the school, which just left me and Danny together by the vehicle.

"Don't worry i'll show you around." Daniel smiled  which i smiled back almost instantly.

I really hope this school will be fun.