𝟏𝟎) 𝐌𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟐𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐭𝐰!!
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 <𝟑
----

I closed my apartment door behind me, and was greeted by my parents sat with Daniel on the couch.

"How was tea sweetie?" My mother asked.

"It was okay, i had pizza." i smiled back.

"Who's jumper is that?" Daniel asked confused.

"Oh it's Johnny's, i decided not to give it back as he's a jerk." i lied.

He just chuckled,
"Well you got that right."

"Johnny huh? Do you like him?" My dad said and winked.

"Ew what no dad! He's horrible!" i scoffed.

We spoke for a few minutes and Daniel said he wanted to show me something, so we headed out of my apartment and i shut the door behind us.

"Where are we going?" i asked Daniel.

"To see Mr Miyagi!" He smiled and motioned for me to go through a turquoise coloured door.

"Mr what now?" i said confused.

"Just go inside!"

I entered and saw an old man sitting, trimming small trees that were really cute by the way.

"Mr Miyagi?" Danny asked cautiously.

"Ay." he replied.

"I've brought my friend around, i wanted her to meet you."

The old man turned around and smiled, i followed Daniel to where he was sitting and the man handed me a pair of scissors.

"Use to trim tree." He spoke, and then handed me a tree to trim.

I grabbed the smallish tree gently and placed it in front of me.

"You do it like this." Daniel said, he showed me how to trim the tree and i did as he said.

"What is name?" Mr Miyagi asked.

"Maddison, but call me Madi." i smiled which he nodded and then turned back around to trim his tree.

"How did you meet him Danny?" i asked concerned. It's not everyday you see an old man trimming trees in a small room at the back of a complex.

"The faucet broke in my apartment and my ma asked me to get the maintenance man," he spoke,

"Turns out he's awesome at karate and saved my ass from getting kicked the other night."

"Oh cool." I said whilst nodding my head.

"Yeah he teaches me karate now, maybe next time i'll use it on Johnny." he chuckled.

The old man turned around.
"Defence only, no start fight."

"Oh of course Mr Miyagi, i was talking about if he started a fight." he smiled which the old man nodded.

"Mr Miyagi is all about defence and not offence."

"Yeah i figured." i replied laughing.

We trimmed our trees for around an hour and it was starting to get late so i wanted to head back.

"Keep bonsai tree." The man said whilst he handed me and Danny the trees we had just trimmed.

"Thank you!." we both said.

"Night Daniel-san, night Madi-san." he smiled and we headed back home.

"Well that was interesting." i said chuckling, it really was interesting though i didn't expect that.

"Maybe he can teach you karate too Madi." he smiled.

"Yeah i don't know about that, not really into karate." i laughed.

We both spoke for around 5 minutes and headed our separate ways home. Which was literally just for me to turn right.

"How was it?" My father asked.

"It was fun, he showed me the maintenance man and he gave me this tree." i smiled.

"The maintenance man? Why'd he show you him?" my mother asked confused.

"Turns out he's a karate master and he taught me how to trim a bonsai tree." i chuckled, they didn't seem very phased anyway so i just headed to my bedroom and placed the tree on my windowsill.

The view from my bedroom is actually pretty, my apartment is literally opposite the beach front so i had a nice view of the sunset.

The time was now 7:30pm so i had some time before bed, i decided to get a bath which took me around an hour and then i watched tv before i went to bed.

I slept in Johnny's jumper, not because i like him or anything but it's so comfy. Like, i hope i get one tomorrow as i have pe then which i hope is fun.

——

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡