𝟒) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐬

"Well hey there Daniel." a blonde boy said smirking whilst looking at us both. Guessing that was johnny as he was at the front of all his friends and he looked the hottest.

"Got a new girlfriend i see?" One of the boys behind him said whilst laughing, which caused the others to laugh.

Daniel felt uncomfortable, and i was here to make him feel safer after all.

"No i'm not his girlfriend, now leave us alone." i replied whilst not looking at any of them.

"Who asked you?" another boy said grinning.

"She's not my girlfriend." Daniel replied quietly.

"What's that Daniel? Can't hear you." Johnny sniggered.

"Just leave him alone!" i stood up shouting which caused all of their eyes to widen at my sudden movement. I don't normally cause a scene, but something just made me really mad about how they were treating Danny.

The 5 boys looked at each other laughing.

"I believe we haven't met princess." Johnny grinned.

"Yeah maybe because i've just moved here dipshit." i replied rolling my eyes.

Johnny leaned over the table and whispered in my ear,

"Call me that again i dare you."

I honestly didn't want to cause an argument right now so i just sat back down, hoping for them to walk away.
They didn't.

"That's what i thought." He looked at his friends and gave me a toothy grin which i just rolled my eyes at again.

"Let's go Daniel." i said whilst i pulled them all a dirty look. He definitely wanted to leave as he stood up quickly and we both walked away.

"Bye princess!" he shouted to me as we both walked away from them.

"Gosh Daniel, they're charming." i joked which made him laugh a little.

"Yeah i'm sorry you had to go through with that, but i'm glad you did as they would've probably beaten me up if you weren't there to distract them." he replied back to me.

"I'm sure i didn't distract them, but at least they didn't hurt you." i smiled.

"Let's just go home, the party is in 3 hours and we have to get ready." Said Daniel.

"Yeah for sure, no splashing me with water this time though." we both chuckled and headed home.

——
We both headed inside our homes to get ready for the party.

"How was the mall love?" my dad asked. he seemed intrigued but i didn't want him to worry or anything.

"Yeah it was fun." i lied, "we both got matching swimsuits for the party tonight." i smiled

"Sounds sweet, do you have a ride?" he asked me whilst taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah i think mine and Daniel's friend Freddy is giving us a lift." i replied and headed to my bedroom.

I got a quick shower, cold temperature, as i was sweating after all. I just hope the ocean cools me down a little.

After my shower i dried my hair, curled it a little and slipped on my red bikini, over the top i just wore a white tank top, quite see through so you could see my red bikini top underneath it. I thought it looked cute anyway. On my bottom half i just wore some denim shorts and my red converse this time to compliment the bikini.

For my makeup i just applied some mascara and a little concealer to try and cover up my sunburnt face. It didn't really make a difference.

I didn't apply lipgloss this time as i didn't want the ocean wind blowing my hair into my face and getting stuck on my lips, it's so annoying when that happens.

I then sprayed myself with perfume and packed my bag, i packed a few cherry cokes and some other essentials that i thought i would need for the party.

I walked out of my bedroom with my bag on my arm and kissed my parents goodbye.

"Don't be home too late." my mother said.
"And no funny business!" my father added.

"Gross dad," i chuckled,
"i'll be home before 11." i smiled at my mother and she nodded her head in approval.
After all, i did have school in the morning.

"Ready to go?" Daniel asked, i turned around to him and nodded my head smiling.

Oh i hope them jerks aren't there from earlier.