𝟏𝟏) 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

I woke up quite early in the morning, earlier than i normally do, i couldn't get back to sleep so i just got a bath and took my time getting dressed.

Now i know that there's a dress code i'll probably just wear oversized tees or jumpers with jeans.
I decided to throw on a graphic, red tee with some ripped jeans and my red converse to match the top. I tied my hair up as i have pe today so it'll just make things easier for me.

My parents aren't awake yet, they probably had a long day at work yesterday so i tried my best not to wake them.

I'm only wearing mascara today, i don't think i'll need anything else if i'm honest.

——

I met up with Danny and Freddy out front, the time is now 8am so Freddy drove us all to school.

"Thanks Freddy." i smiled and gave him a hug which he returned.

"Come on Danny let's go." i grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the school building.

All eyes were on me, i'm not sure why and i'm definitely not used to that. Everywhere i looked there were people whispering whilst looking directly at me.

"Everyone's staring?" Daniel asked me confused.

"I figured that Daniel."

We made our way to Ali and the girls and they looked at me confused.

"So how's Johnny?" Susan smirked.

"What do you mean?" i asked confused, i really was confused.

"His house? You hooked up?" Ali crosses her arms.

"I'm sorry what now? We did not hook up!" i shouted quite loud which caused Johnny and his friends to come over to us.

"Enjoy yourself last night Madi?" Johnny grinned. Whatever his annoying plan was it was working.

"Johnny i don't know what you mean?"

Why was he doing this to me?

Everyone looked at me like i was one of his filthy conquests. Yes we had a good time last night, but we never had sex or even kissed.

"You can just tell us Madi, better to get it all out now." Barbara smiled slightly which made his friends laugh.

I couldn't be bothered with all of this so i walked inside and barged Johnny hard on the way in which knocked him backwards slightly.

Whatever he told everyone is definitely not true, all we did was watch a movie and eat pizza? Well, i ate the pizza but still. Why was he being like this? I thought my views were beginning to change on Johnny but i guess i was wrong. He is a jerk after all.

My first lesson is pe, what a great lesson to start the day. I headed to the changing rooms and asked my teacher for a pe kit, he handed me some shorts and a grey tee as he said it was going to be warm out.

The girls were all talking to me but they seemed off. I just ignored it anyways as i knew it wasn't true, i managed to convince Danny and a few other people that it wasn't only because they didn't like Johnny that much.

But all of the girls managed to believe Johnny as they glaze him or whatever which is really annoying.

Pe is actually good, they don't care what you do as long as you're outside and at least standing up. Me, Daniel and Freddy decided to play our own game of football. They both got annoyed whenever i called it football and not soccer but i just told them to shush.

"Right everyone!" one of the teachers shouted, trying to get all of our attention.

"We are doing an activity so we need everyone to get into groups!" another teacher began,

"Since none of you are trusted i'll be picking them." which caused everyone to groan.

Of course i got put with Johnny and Daniel, just great. They don't even like each other but i wanted to confront Johnny about this.

"Johnny why would you lie?" i asked in the nicest way possible.

"Lie? Me lie?" he scoffed which caused Daniel to roll his eyes.

Johnny doesn't look like he's going to talk, so i just left it at that.

We did our activity together, Danny and Johnny were mainly just wrestling like children but the teacher let it slide as they said it was just apart of the activity.

We all got asked to stand up, Johnny then took the opportunity to slide his arm around my waist. I just looked at him confused which he smirked at.

"If they already think we are together, why not make them believe we are?" he whispered.

"They don't think we are together Johnny, they think i'm one of your sluts!" i shouted back which caused his eyes to widen.

I moved his hand from my waist and walked away with Daniel.

"What was that about?" he asked confused.

"Johnny wants people to think that me and him are together." i scoffed and rolled my eyes which Daniel just laughed at.

The rest of the day was boring, i managed to ignore Johnny and his stupid friends and when the last bell rang to go home, i ran to Freddy's car.

——