𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐓.𝐑

You go on a date with Tom's friend because he rejected you

𝒞𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

Since you were little you always had a crush on Tom.

You never did anything about it and never told anyone since you thought your chances were low.

It was a few days before valentines day and you had spent almost every year without a valentine and you were getting fed up, so you decided to confess how you felt for Tom.

Sadly he rejected you and told you how he thought having a partner would be useless and unnecessary.

So because you refuse to be alone this valentines you're on a date with his friend, just someone you would sometimes wave at in the hallways and smile at in class.

You didn't want to over do the date so now you both are at three broomsticks in Hogsmeade, you wore comfortable clothes and so did he.

You felt slightly tipsy and were laughing with him until his phone buzzed on the table. You ignored it because he didn't seem to take notice of it. You both carried on with the conversation laughing at memories or talking about the embarrassing moments that happened in the first year of Hogwarts.

His phone buzzed again. And again. And again.

He seemed to notice so he flipped his phone to face towards him so he could view the screen, when he saw it his eyebrows flew up and surprise overtook his face.

"What's the matter?" You asked calmly, maybe something had happened to his family?

He cleared his throat before saying "It's Tom." He said, sounding amused.

"Tom? What about him?" You said Tom's name with a little bit of bitterness because his rejection made you feel slightly cross because of how harsh he had been.

"He's blowing up my phone." Even though you were slightly cross you couldn't help but feel slightly concerned "why what's he saying?"

He almost laughs

"He keeps sending me threats of what he'll do if I touch you" he scrolled down through the messages again "and each time I don't respond the more creative they seem to be getting"

-