Chapter Eight.

For this chapter I was listening to:

Tove lo - Habits (stay high) - hippie sabotage remix

Chris brown - glow in the dark
I listened to CB on repeat at the end. X

~

_Harrys point of view_

The usual routine of getting dressed and ready for college obliged today, I slipped on my black jeans, black brogues, black top and black back pack. I think I was going for the all black look today, I laughed to myself.

I stepped outside my front door, the weather cooler than usual, which made it bearable for my drastic coloured outfit today. I hopped inside my car, turned up the music until I heard nothing but the words of The 1975's coming to life, which had me singing along with them as I pressed down on the gas and changed gear to go on route to College and see my lucky Penny.

I entered the schools car park, spotting an empty space instantly, I sped up in case someone noticed it too, I reversed back into the space provided for my car and managed to not go over the white lines with my tyre. Damn, I'm King at parking, I think to myself. I hopped out the drivers seat and clicked the button to lock my car as I walked towards the entrance, among many others.

I checked the time to see if I was late, but to my luck, I had seven minutes until period one. I scanned the school in search for Penny, but she wasn't in sight, she wasn't even at her usual bench. I decided to go to the toilet and then make my way to class. After I left the toilet and had my personal record of urinating for such a long time, I walked down the empty corridors and entered the lecture hall. I looked up at the row of seats and spotted Pennys beautiful face, her thick brown hair wavy and resting in front of her shoulders, she was laughing cutely and blushing slightly. A smile making it's way to my lips instantly. Why is she laughing on her own? My subconscious asks, and then I soon realise, she isn't alone. Who's that boy sat in My fucking seat, talking to My girl. I feel my fists clench automatically and my teeth gritting each other as I basically barged and shoved everyone in the way of the stairs towards the seats above.

I inhale and exhale rather heavily, catching Penny's attention off guard, she smiles, full teeth on display and her nose crinkling as she mouthed the words 'hey' and looked back down at the boy say next to her, his back was faced towards me, if all these students were not in the class, I would have beaten his arse and made him write my name on my seat, so he learns next time.

"...And you can bring ya friend if you want, Charlie won't mind" I hear him say, his annoying voice making me feel irritant and impatient by the second. And that's when I had enough.
"Okay you can leave now your seat is down there" I say without breathing, placing my hand on his shoulders and turning his body away from Penny. He frowns and stands up, walking towards me, inches away from my face and stops right in front of me, laughing slightly and crossing his arms over his chest.
"Oh yeah? What you going to do?" He spits, chuckling as he awaits for my response. I stand there looking into his faded out blue eyes and imagine myself beating the living shit out of him.
"Oi!" He shouts, cutting my thoughts short.
"Don't fucking shout at me" I say, raising my voice and shoving him rather hard as he stumbles back, but, regains his balance.
"Harry!" I hear a soft voice yell, Penny. I scrunch up my nose and lick my bottom lip.
"Watch out" I spit before slamming my shoulders against his side and walk past him to Penny, she looks shocked and I feel slightly better after that.

I threw my bag on the floor and took a seat next to her, the boy making my chair rather hot, which annoyed me a little. How long was he sat there for? What were they talking about? Who the fuck is he? My subconscious asks, making me feel paranoid about my own thoughts. I turn to face Penny, but heard his bothersome voice instead.
"See you tonight.." he says, stopping on the step and turning to face her.
"..Penny" he continues, but looks at me as he says so, a smirk crawling on his lips. My eyes flash in anger, I immediately stand up from my seat and head towards the steps but was dragged back down to my chair as Penny's hand found it's way to arm.
"Calm down, Harry" she says softly, her fingers running over my tattoos as she looks deep into my eyes. I take a long breath out and try to relax myself back into my chair.