Chapter four.

_Harrys point of view_

Sweat beaded down my face as I continued my morning jog. My first class didn't start until another two hours, which I was looking forward to, as Penny would be there.

I couldn't sleep all night due to Penny lingering in my thoughts, I didn't bring myself to sleep and decided to have an all nighter and stay awake. Knowing the consequences coming along with it.

I got back to my house, stripped down my clothes, had a quick shower to wash away the sweat forming all over my body, towel dried my hair and put on my black jeans and belt, a navy blue jumper along with my black shoes and headed on out for lesson.

I could see the College coming into view, it seemed so quite and peaceful without the roaring and chattering of the energetic students. I was rather early and saw no one in or out the school buildings at this time.

That's when I saw her. Her beautiful dark brown hair falling perfectly in front of her tiny shoulders. One leg crossed over the other, her eyes wandering around the page printed with words as she was intrigued by the book in front of her. She looked so cute when she was focusing on something, she seemed oblivious to everything around her.

I slowly took out my earphones and made my way towards her, my eyes never leaving her, hoping she'd notice me. But my footsteps didn't catch her attention.

"Penny" I tried to be as quite as possible, yet, she still jumped out of surprise, which made me laugh instantly. She visibly gulped before slowly pursing her lips into a smile.

"Harry, hi, I-I didn't even notice you there" she laughed nervously, blushing at the same time.

"You don't say" I teased, sitting down besides her, tying my head phones up and stuffing them back into my pockets.

"Um, I was just reading as you can see" she spoke softly, lifting her book up and tapping it with her palms gently before placing it back down to her lap.

"You seem really into that, what is it?" I asked curiously, trying my hardest to make conversation with her and not bore her.
"Erm, it's called TFIOS" she smiled.

"TFIOS huh? Sounds very syfy and alien related" I spoke, I didn't know what I said to trigger Penny into a laughing fit, she hugged her stomach tightly and bent down a bit to try and stop herself from hysterically laughing at me.

"What?" I asked, laughing with her.
"I shortened the title, it's The Fault In Our Stars" she answered, wiping away her tears from her eyes, looking upwards and parting her lips slightly, doing so.

"How was I supposed to know that? It still sounds alien related to me, to be honest. The Fault In Our STARS" I laughed, feeling a bit shy myself now.

"That's made my day" she smiled. Your smile makes my day I thought, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"So, what's the book about?" I asked. She handed me the book full of post it notes and folded pages, I took it from her grasp and scanned the front cover.

"Um, it's about two star crossed lovers who have fallen in love with each other after seeing each other in the 'heart of jesus' because they both are diagnosed with cancer, it's Cliche but such a well written book, just makes you appreciate your life a bit more, you know?" she said softly, I didn't even realise I was smiling at her until she stopped speaking, so beautifully.

"I may have to borrow this book some time"
"You can read it after I've finished, which won't be too long" she teased.
"I'd like that" I said, looking into her eyes, but she soon looked away, her cheeks flushed with colour. She was so shy yet so talkative. I loved it.