Chapter fifteen.

_Pennys point of view_

The weekend goes by rather quickly. I invited Jess to come over to mine and planned on watching movies and eating buckets of ice cream, but she disagreed and insisted I go to the mall with her. I tried everything to get her to change her mind, but it was no use. You could say she forced me out the house.

After window shopping for a while, we both ended up buying things we didn't even need. Jess bought a skirt and a cardigan, I bought a top and a pair of jeans that looked identical to the ones I was already wearing, but Jess said they looked good on me and said I had to buy them or I'd regret it. I listened to her and regretted buying them. But that's the last of my worries right now.

I actually enjoyed myself, even with Jess' constant recommendations and opinions on items of clothing, it was a pretty good day. I noticed I hadn't spent much time with her due to all the parties, but that's going to change. I won't be attending any parties without her.

I hadn't thought about Harry for a good twenty minutes, but he re-entered my thoughts when I saw another boy with the same bag as him. Everything reminded me of him. I saw a boy with green eyes, I saw another with blonde curly hair, and another wearing skinny jeans. Everything made me think of him. It was infuriating.

On Sunday, I persuaded Jess to go along with my plans on staying in our pyjamas all day and watch a new t.v series that has started or finish The Walking Dead series. And just like I suspected, Harry was lingering in my thoughts. He was all I would think about, I felt like I was going crazy.

The constant reminiscing of how he kissed me and then said he didn't want to. The way he told me leave him and when I did, he doesn't let me. The way he's crying one minute and opening up to me and then shouting and punching the wall the next. The way he says he's worried about me walking home alone and claims he was on the lookout for me for almost two hours, and then find him sat on my step.

The words keep replaying in my head before he left my property.
'You are not leaving me.' What could he mean? What is he trying to say? It's not me pushing him away, he's the one pushing me again and again to only then pull me in further. He's rude to the point of cruelty, but I let him.

Why do I?

~

Before heading to my first class of the day, I stop by at a coffee kiosk and pick up a large coffee with extra sugars. Once I walk out of the coffeehouse, a girl asks for intricate directions to her lesson as she's new. We begin to make small talk and even share a joke as I lead her to her destination. She thanks me multiple times before walking into her lesson.

As I make my way to English lecture, I start to feel anxious beyond words. The class that I have been dreading about but anticipating at the same time is seconds away. I'm going over what could happen in that lesson for the hundredth time as I draw closer to the door and him.

Once I'm inside and take my seat, he's nowhere to be found. He wouldn't drop this lesson because of me, would he? Before my mind could over think everything as usual, our professor comes walking in, silencing everyone. Behind him is a boy, I've never seen him in this lesson, he must be new.

His dark blonde hair styled into a thick quiff, his brown eyes stare at mine as I look back, a noticeable but cute beauty spot on his neck, he gives me a charming smile that I return instantly. He's handsome and looks well mannered, I wouldn't mind his company and seen as he's new, I could offer for him to sit with me.

"If I could have your attention" the professors deep voice booms around the room. Everyone quietens down as we await for him to speak again.
"We have a new stu.." He begins.
"Sorry Jordan, am I interrupting your conversation?" He scolds sarcastically to Josh and Jordan who were speaking over him. A couple of people, including myself, laugh at them.