All Eyes On Me Chapter 6

"Everyone! Your uniforms are all ready!" the staff member announced cheerfully. They began handing out the uniforms, each one carefully crafted and labeled with the recipient's name. The fabric felt strong yet comfortable, designed to withstand rigorous activity while fostering a sense of unity and identity among the students.

Yuki in his uniform:

As each person received their uniform, a wave of excitement and readiness swept through the room. The personal touch of having their names on the uniforms added an extra layer of pride and belonging. Students exchanged smiles and nods, feeling more connected to each other and their mission.

With their new uniforms on, the group felt a renewed sense of determination. This was more than just a test; it was a chance to prove themselves and strengthen their bonds as they faced the challenges ahead.

After they wore their uniforms, it was time for them to proceed to the battlefield. “Now that all of you are done, the higher-ups need your presence on the battlefield, this is because today, you all will be tested, and the opponent will be a normal demon. The more kills you got, the more points you will receive.” Yuki and Nagatsu never feel more intense than before, it’s time for them to show their abilities.

“No…” Callisto said as he dragged Yuki, Yuki asked him if he could use Lucifer to fight. Out of the blue, a mouth appeared on Yuki’s wrist, “HEY ASSHOLES! YOU’RE SO ANNOYING!-” Lucifer’s words were cut off when Yuki slapped his wrist, but the mouth appeared in his cheeks. “WHAT!-” Yuki said in surprise as the mouth continued to appear. “DON’T BE SO NOISY! REMEMBER THAT I CAN CUT YOU ALL INTO PIECES!” Yuki slaps his face, “he’s way too loud…” He said to Callisto but when he turned to him, he was already gone, but, he left a note. Yuki read the note, it says “training: observe, adapt, and strike with precision.”

(The battle begins)

The Battle Begins

All the clusters of students gathered outside the battlefield, their excitement and anxiety palpable in the air. The higher-ups observed them from the glass windows of the nearby building, their expressions unreadable. As Yuki stood among the other students, he scanned the crowd for familiar faces. His eyes lit up when he spotted Violet and Velvet standing with the higher-ups, offering him a sense of reassurance.

A staff member made their way to the podium and announced, “Everyone, your mission is to eliminate a total of 72 demons inside this battlefield, 36 in the east area and 36 in the west area. The criteria are simple: the more kills, the more points. Good luck, everyone.”

The students exchanged determined glances, steeling themselves for the challenge ahead. The battlefield lay before them, a sprawling arena filled with shadows and hidden dangers. Yuki clenched his fists, ready to face whatever awaited him inside.

Yuki froze when the staff distributed a sword as their weapon. He recalled that he couldn’t use Lucifer because Callisto had banned him from transforming. Using Lucifer would reveal his true identity and cause trouble. When he picked up the sword, it felt heavy. Looking around, he saw Hanajiro and the other students confidently wielding their weapons. Yuki had never battled a demon before. Nagatsu nervously approached Yuki, exclaiming, “ WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I can’t do it! I want to be recruited! What if I die here?” Yuki reassured Nagatsu, saying "Don't worry, we will fight them!" Nagatsu teased Yuki, “Sometimes, you’re weird Yuki…”