31 🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
I heard footsteps behind me when I walked upstairs in order to immediately go and pack my stuff. I didn't want to stay here any longer and I also assumed that no one wanted me to stay either. Maybe San - but no one else. And I wasn't even sure if San was a hundred percent honest to me.

I looked down and opened the door that led to Felix's bedroom. A hand behind me grabbed my waist. The placement immediately revealed who it was. The manly expensive perfume also told me that it was San who apparently followed me.

"Love stop, I'll drive you home, alright?" I heard a deep voice that immediately made me feel dizzy. I shook my head, not really convinced. Arriving here with Felix and leaving with his successful rich cousin? No. There was no way I'd act as childish as that.

Even though the little sweet name he just called me made me feel weak again, I wanted to show him that what we did was wrong, even though it might've felt good in the moment. "No, San. We fucked up. I fucked up. I'll simply call myself an Uber. I don't want this" I mumbled, almost to myself but san heard every word I said.

We stood in front of each other. His gaze more soft than before. I wanted to know what he thought but his facade was too mysterious. This man wasn't someone's one could easily read. Maybe he was even the hardest human to read. I couldn't even figure out if he was angry or sad.

"You really want to push me away now?" San said in a cold tone that made me feel a wave of shock. And even though I hated the way he now talked to me, I needed to focus. I needed to do what was right or at least what seemed to be the better choice

I started this, all of this. San wouldn't even got close to me if I didn't start all of this. Maybe he wouldn't even have noticed me properly.

"San" I whispered his name and faces him with a heavy heart and clenching chest. "I need some time. I'll simply call an Uber and leave. I bet no one wants me here anymore" I said and grabbed my suitcase in order to finally begin to pack my things, praying that no one would step into this room at that time

My head began to hurt when I only saw the cold man standing right next to me, watching me pack my belongings whilst trying not to break down in tears. I didn't have the right to cry since I was the one who caused the pain. I simply didn't allow myself to now let go of my tears

"I'll call one of my drivers. If you really want to leave on your own then I'll take care of it" the taller broke the silence with his deep voice that made my body tickle from top to bottom.

And again, I had forgotten how powerful San was. The Choi San himself called me one of his personal drivers. He had people who drove him anywhere he wanted. Who he simply had to call. Maybe they even followed him.

At the end of the day this man lived one life I could only dream about. But did that mean that his life was the right life for me?

I didn't answer but kept on placing my belongings into my suitcase not waisting any time. San didn't seem to like my calm behavior and thus he slowly left the room in order to leave me by myself.

My legs started to feel like pudding. I was shaking. Not only did I ruin my friendship and everything I had with Felix besides our romance, no I also pushed San away simply because I couldn't face what I did to Felix

He was sure that I'd leave with him now but I simply couldn't. I couldn't show up with Felix and leave with another man. A man that was so rich that my entire bank account must've been a joke to him. A man so successful that I'd look like a fool next to him with my nonexistent degree. A man that was experienced in bed..lustful, sinful and passionate.

How could I think that San and I had a chance at all? Everyone would think I am a fool. Not only the age gap between him and me made it difficult - no. Also the fact that he was an actual businessman and I was a complete idiot with maybe good grades but still no real perspective

A cold breeze hit my face when Felix opened the door for me. His father and mother didn't want to face me, just like Lia. And maybe it was better this way. They simply went sight seeing and didn't say their goodbyes. Probably because they were too angry to look at me.

Felix didn't say a word. He looked sad, almost devastated, as if someone had crushed his heart, and that one was no one else than me, who not only ruined our little romance but also our good friendship.

San didn't show up. Maybe he was also still angry at me for pushing him away from me one more time, like I did so often. I even refused to let him drive me home, which was a nice offer yet not the right thing to do.

I appreciated everyone in this house, this home. They all had greeted me nicely, cooked food, washed my clothes, told me stories about their private life - and I had simply lied to their faces. I was disrespectful to them and I knew that but I couldn't change the past.

And even though I felt sad because no one wanted to say goodbye to me and Felix being angry and heartbroken, the biggest pain that made its way through my body was in fact because of San. Because we didn't match, we didn't fit. Because I wasn't able to face him even though I had dreamed about this man so many times already.

He didn't fucking leave my head and it was so selfish to think about him right at that moment Felix faced me but I couldn't help myself. I needed San. It felt like I couldn't breathe without him near and it was painful to know that we would be far away from each other now. But I needed to do this.

Felix sighted which made me realize that I wasn't alone. He carried my luggage outside. It was freezing cold but I didn't care since my mind was overloaded. I wasn't able to feel one damn thing.

Right when I mumbled a little "thank you", Felix suddenly grabbed my face with both of his hands, his eyes teary, watery and red. I held my breath. "Woo" he started, his voice deep, like always.

"I want you to know that I forgive you. I know what you feel right now but I also know why you did all of this. San is...he is evil and its..not the first time he did this. I don't want this to end what he have" he only whispered the last words.

A / N: You guys, I just saw the many many message you send me when I was gone! My heart shattered! I am deeply sorry for letting you down these past weeks

A / N:
You guys, I just saw the many many message you send me when I was gone! My heart shattered! I am deeply sorry for letting you down these past weeks. I suddenly disappeared without saying a word and I regret not saying a thing! I basically had to study very hard for my law degree

I am in awe. Your messages inspire me and make me feel very loved.
I am sending hugs and love to all of you!
Let's enjoy this story together 🫂

Btw let's discuss:
Would you choose Felix or San? Hehe

Love you all
- liv