28 🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
"What are the things you would need from me, San?" I whispered and placed my hands back on us strong muscular chest. His heart beat fast underneath my hands making me feel an excitement I've never experienced before.

San looked down. His eyes where drawn on my hands, as if he didn't want to tell what he wanted from me. What where these needs he talked about? Since when did he think about what he may needed from me?

I took a little breath trying to read the other's face. But again I noticed that San wasn't an opened book, no. He was like a black hole. One lost himself in his beautiful eyes and never escaped again. But what was inside or what he thought that a mystery.

"I would want you to only focus on me. I would want you to be by my side at all times. I would want you to move in with me immediately, go to work with me and stop being around others" the taller said whereupon my breath hitched.

Move in with him? Stop being around others? 'Others'? Did he mean friends, college friends or did he mean— anyone? My heath skipped a beat and I started to think and think.

I knew San was a possessive man but was he really such a control freak even in a relationship? Was this really who he was? He needed me by his side 24/7?

I couldn't believe that San, the independent man he was, just told me that he basically wanted me to be with him the entire time. Was this really about me and my persona or did he do this with every partner he had been with so far?

"What about college? Friends? Hobbies?" I asked him not sure about his mood at that moment. San looked down and up again. He shook his head slightly and pulled me closer to his body making me hiccup for a second.

My skin felt warmer and my eyes were drawn on him. Only a sheet of paper could've possibly fit between the two of us. He leaned over to my ear, his lips touching my skin. "I cannot share you" he shook his head as he said his words in a manner that would've creeped anyone out.

A little voice in my head told me 'run as fast as you can' , metaphorically yet I thought about stopping myself from falling more and more for this man, if he had such conditions for a possible relationship between the two of us.

I should've known that he was someone who needed to be in control. Someone who didn't like surprises, other's opinions and unexpected things. But throwing away my entire life, letting go of university, possibly dropping out, was that worth it?

He couldn't share me. What did he mean with 'sharing me'? He wouldn't have to share me, if he would've treated me well. Why did he think that every man of this planet would chase me?

"And if I won't listen to you? If I still continue my life as it was would you simply leave me behind?" I whispered and looked right into his eyes, craving an answer. There was no way that Choi San was intimidated by me yet he didn't seem to confident anymore. Something had changed.

"I don't know what I would do then" he shook his head still calm and demanding but definitely not too focused anymore. The strict boss seemed to let down his guard bit by bit revealing his jealous and possessive side that I didn't find too bad but also not too good.

"Sure" I whispered as if I didn't want to talk about the topic anymore. I took a big step back knowing exactly what I was doing to him and leaned against the wall loosely trying to appear focused and cool.

San's eyes were on me all the time. His jaw had clenched drastically. A little voice inside me screamed seeing his almond siren eyes that met mine. A cold shower hit my body when I saw how unhappy he was. He was mad.

"Sure? Aren't you interested? Don't you care about what could possibly happen to us?" the taller had repeated my answer and now looked at me as if he was never turned down before, which was probably the truth about him.

I needed to hide a smirk and kept a straight face making sure that he would know how uncaring I was. I surely wasn't but I had to make him believe that I wouldn't go too far with him.

"Are you scared I am not interested anymore after hearing the rules for your little game?" I started to provoke him. San moved. He walked up to the refrigerator leaving me with a hundred questions at least. Maybe I took it too far.

I licked my lips and followed him into the modern yet wooden kitchen where he harshly grabbed the finest whiskey I've ever seen in order to pur it into a fancy glass that sparkled like crystals and was probably more worth than I could imagine.

"Just give me a second" he mumbled and I wondered why he suddenly tried to calm himself down. From my perspective it looked like he had to do this in order to not loose his damn mind. Choi San had probably anger issues, common not too surprising but he was definitely not anywhere close to healed yet.

"What's the issue, San?" I confronted him but now in a much more calm tone. San threw his head back in order to drink the liquor within one big sip and eyes the bottle when I got closer as if he was already ashamed of his behavior.

He shook his head. "The fucking issue is that I want you, now. And I don't want you to play games with me, alright? Tell me what you want. Do you want me too or do you just seek for attention because my cousin is a fucking failure?" The room got heated up as soon as the words left his mouth.

I felt numb for a moment. I didn't expect the cold Choi San to actually let down his guard for once showing me his inside, his feelings. I gulped. He really believed that I was seeking for attention? Maybe he wasn't too wrong. But that wasn't the main reason I left this place in chaos.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Your cousin isn't a failure. He's just not like you. Actually, no one is like you San. You are really different from anyone I met before. And yes, maybe I like being the center of attention but that doesn't make me a bad person or does it?" I raised an eyebrow.

San simply stood there. His arms crossed and his gaze cold. He made me nervous but I was able to overplay it whilst holding my little speech. And damn yes, I was actually proud of myself for telling him these words.

"You didn't answer my fucking question. Are you playing games with me or not? Are you interested in the same as me-" he took a step closer whereupon I gulped. "Or not?" he added.