8🔞!

S a n

S a n.
"You're so good, San." he moaned loudly right into my ear, which sounded like heaven to me. Skin on skin, body against body, I continued to trust into the sweet little boy, not forcefully, but very gently and intense. The way I liked it. "You're so beautiful, Baby" I replied underneath my breath whilst trying not to fill him up with my seeds yet. The boy's moans got louder and louder, which caused me to enjoy the sex more and more. "Can you take it?" I asked him whereupon the boy nodded heavily "y-yes" he moaned out loud.

My eyes opened within one millisecond. Sweat dripped down my flushed skin. I needed to take a moment to realize that what I just saw was sadly just a dream.

"Fuck" I whispered feeling the heavy hard boner I got from my little dream. A wet spot on my Calvin Klein boxers told me that I had a god damn wet dream of the smaller and me.

It's been a hot minute since I've had a wet dream. Actually, I couldn't even remember the last time I didn't dream about work but something very hot and mesmerizing.

It was frustrating. Since when did I turn into a god damn horny teenager again? I sighted and slowly got up. My skin still looked flushed and my sweaty face looked like I had a very rough night with a significant other. It actually looked like I just fucked someone till sunrise.

It frightened me that my morning routine now looked quite different than before. Now that I had to deal with this problem, I had to calculate my routine new, which I certainly didn't really enjoy.

I always got up early, simply because I needed to, for work. Then always took a short cold shower, brushed my teeth and styled my hair. Sometimes when I didn't have enough time to style my hair, I'd simply let it air dry, which wasn't always the best option but I needed to start work as quickly as possible and therefore it sometimes happened to be that way

I was too mature and busy to simply grab my cock and jack off watching some weird and unnatural videos that weren't even close to reality. I'd simply take a cold shower and pray that the smaller wouldn't bump into me today because I really needed to focus on my work that day

Gladly, my bedroom was connected to another bathroom that no one used besides me, thus no one would see my big boner that I didn't even tried to hide since it wasn't even possible to do so.