2 : PROFESSOR ZERO DEGREE

"P-professor kim"

"O dearest student, jungkook"

Taehyung gazing down, noticing jungkook's casual look, his lip and eyebrow occupied by piercings, earphones dangling around his neck, holding the pair of garment bag- must be the wedding clothes of his brother, he wondered.

Still rubbing his head, blinking up at taehyung's  brown eyes, a tense silence hung between them. Taehyung's gaze was icy and impassive, revealing nothing of his thoughts. Jungkook, caught off guard, felt a shiver run down his spine. Despite his attempts to maintain a casual demeanor, the intensity in Taehyung's eyes made him second-guess himself.

For a moment, His troubles had subsided. With chilled, their silent communication were feeling the air, making more gaping holes between their mouths, intensely moving his eyes taehyung were gazing directly into jungkook's eyes whereas jungkook's heart raced a bit as he tired to steady his breath, unflinchingly looking up at the professor was making him more valnurable than usual.

Well the professor kim,

Professor iceberg...!!!

Someone who was very serious and distant yet always looks professional and keeps to himself. Making him seem more reserved what he was actually in real life. Unreadable and unrealistic eyes of taehyung where no any warmth for jungkook.!! Which makes him intimidating to students like jungkook.

Who cares??

Jungkook.???

Jungkook feels a chill run through his body by professor's cold and intense gaze.!

"Professor Kim , you've shown up??" Abruptly, the words slipped out before he halt them back. Chastised himself for rising the issue for him but he wasn't the one to blame,

'look at this professor iceberg fixed his eyes on me, still glued'

Finally, a brief motion jungkook did see as taehyung raised the questionable eyebrows "pardon?"

"I didn't catch that it was you, professor kim. Please, accept my apology" he bowed 360 degrees for taehyung's apology. Taehyung particularly enjoys when people defer to him or exhibit a submissive demeanor.

Being a brat and chief of the students of college, jungkook is one of the most troublesome student. Undoubtedly, as a homeroom teacher he has to deal with complains of the brat student, the great brat jeon jungkook.!!

"Where have you been?" Taehyung asked in cold, stern voice. The one of his eyebrow still remained same

(You can free to imagine whichever— 🤨)

"Huh?" The brat jungkook narrowed eyebrows in amusement, did his professor made question??

"I-i" the younger stammered as intimidating surrounded him, making him feel taehyung's gaze from every direction—left, right, up, and down.

'Run if you want to survive, jungkook-ahh' cursing himself for skipping his oldie and scary professor's class.

"Don't make me repeat, jeon jungkook" Gentle yet assertive tone heard by jungkook