35 : 18+

Jungkook was feeling shy, his cheeks tinted a light shade of pink. "Don't be shy when we're doing this," Taehyung said, leaning in to rub his nose against Jungkook's in a playful, intimate gesture. Without hesitation, he kissed Jungkook's lips.

"Then do it," Jungkook whispered boldly.

Taehyung paused, raising an eyebrow in surprise. Did he really hear that right? The same Jungkook who usually followed his lead was now giving him instructions. Taehyung chuckled. "What did you just say?"

"If we are doing this. Then do it,"

Taehyung's gaze grew more intense, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "Like I'm the only one who can do it?"

Jungkook shook his head softly. "There are only two people... but there are many positions involved... and the pain too... pleasure too.." His voice faltered, and he shyly buried his face against Taehyung's chest, his heart thudding in his ears. Taehyung could feel the shy smile on Jungkook's lips against his skin, and it made him chuckle quietly. Jungkook was always so endearing, and moments like this made Taehyung's heart swell with fondness.

"Look at me," Taehyung said gently, but Jungkook shook his head, the shyness taking over again.

"I said, look at me," Taehyung repeated, his tone more firm yet still tender. Slowly, Jungkook peeked up with one eye closed, his head rising from Taehyung's chest. The timid gesture was so adorable that Taehyung couldn't resist, leaning in to place a soft peck on Jungkook's closed eye. Taehyung chuckled again, the sound warm and affectionate, as he admired the pure innocence in Jungkook's expression.

Taehyung playfully closed one of his eyes, a roguish grin forming on his lips. "Now I want a kiss on my closed eye too," he said, lifting his head slightly.

"That's not fair. How am I supposed to reach? Lower your head," Jungkook protested, his lips forming a slight pout, but Taehyung shook his head in refusal.

"Well, are you going to do it or not?" Jungkook asked one last time, surprising even himself with the sudden command in his voice. Taehyung's eyes sparkled with amusement.

"No? Fine then, go away," Jungkook added, turning slightly.

Taehyung chuckled softly and dipped his head down, his lips hovering close, then closed one of his eyes as if waiting for the kiss. But just as Jungkook leaned in to give him that kiss, Taehyung swiftly cupped Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer in one smooth motion, and pressed a kiss on his lips instead.

Jungkook's eyes flew open in surprise, the sudden intensity of the kiss catching him off guard. His breath hitched, his mind momentarily blank as Taehyung's warm lips lingered on his.

But then, as if instinctively, Jungkook relaxed, letting himself melt into Taehyung's embrace. His hesitation faded away, and he found himself kissing Taehyung back, the moment filled with an unspoken affection. It was as if the rest of the world ceased to exist, and all that mattered was the connection between them, deepening with every soft kiss.

Taehyung's hands started to drift downwards, moving slowly towards Jungkook's trousers, the warmth of his touch sending a shiver through Jungkook. In response, Jungkook's hand found its way to Taehyung's neck, his fingers tangling into the soft strands of his hair, each touch fueling the growing intensity between them.