Three.

My girl got diamonds on her arm, diamonds in her ear. She even worked at Diamonds for a year. I'm tryna treat you special like no one did.
PartyNextDoor, No Chill.

SIMONE ASHANTI "NINA" BANKS.
AUGUST 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐.
Downtown, Chicago.

The loud bass of Maf Teeski's 'Drench Gang' burst though the Airbnb, the walls vibrating with the constant beat.

The fumes of the flatiron and bundles being straightened could be smelt through the structure, as the group of girls scattered all throughout as were all in the various stages of getting ready.

Simone and Kashe were in the first bathroom, adjoined to the bedroom. Kashe took the task of crimping Maya's 40' bussdown, while Simone focused on beating her face.

It was Maya's birthday and the girls had split money to get an Airbnb. They were gonna get cute, pre-game and hit the clubs downtown. They were hoping to hop to atleast 3 clubs before the night was over.

The night was young and they were ready for whatever came with it.

Nina rustled through her makeup bag, grabbing the O/S setting spray, shaking the can before gesturing for Maya to close her eyes. She sprayed a generous amount on her face, grabbing her baby pink mini fan after the fact.

She pressed the button three times, turning it on the highest setting as she gave it to Maya to hold.

"I'm tryna' get so drunk tonight, I don't even want to remember my name." Maya said, a devious grin on her face.

"Yeah, Symir gon' have to deal with you so you go crazy." Nina shook her head, all she could do was pray for her cousin.

"I'm finally old enough to drink but been drinking illegally since like..... 16." Maya shrugged.

"I feel you on that, I used to be gone off them Four Lokos back in highschool." Kashe chimed in, reminiscing of simpler times.

"I used to be fried as fuck on some early shit, I miss it." Simone frowned, she missed being young and irresponsible.

Now she had bills to pay and a fur baby to feed.

"Snoop ain't got shit on Nina, Okay!" Maya laughed, but she was so serious. Nina could outsmoke most of her friend group at any given moment.

"And don't." Nina agreed, licking her finger and putting it on her ass, making a sizzling noise as if she was burning.

"Not you on fire, girl." Kashe couldn't help but say, snickering at the silliness.

Maya's makeup and hair was finished as Kashe fluffed the crimps a bit before letting Maya stand to her feet.

She examined herself, smiling widely as she was surely pleased. Her beat was soft but still highlighted her features such as her high cheekbones and feline eyes. Simone made sure to enhance her features instead of dimming them with heavy makeup.

Maya wore a red lip as her outfit was all black, it definitely gave her look the spice it needed.

"Book us, bitch!!" Simone said, high-fiving Kashe as they stepped out the bathroom.