Seven.

I come in peace my heart already set on fire. If it ain't color, what's the difference between you & I?
Catch the Sun, Lil Baby.

SIMONE ASHANTI "NINA" BANKS.
OCTOBER 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
Downtown, Chicago.

Nina inhaled the harsh smoke from the backwood as she laid back in her bed, scrolling on her phone. She leaned up momentarily to ash it before returning to her position.

She didn't have much to do today, she hadn't heard from Saint but she knew he was always bussin' some time of move so she wasn't tripping.

Maya, Kashe, and Nina had planned to go out and get their nails and toes done today during their weekly facetime call last night, so after she finished her wood she'd get dressed.

About 20 minutes later, the full wood was a now a small roach as she dropped it into the clear ashtray. She sat up, collecting herself as she was a bit dizzy from the nicotine in the wrap.

She sauntered over to her dresser, pressing the 'on' button on her speaker as the automated voice confirmed it was connected. She pressed the shuffle button as Mariah The Scientist's, All For Me played throughout her apartment.

The slow beats talked to her as she moved to the music as she shuffled the hangers in her closet, looking for something simple. She sung along to the song as she continued, deciding on a Hot Pink Balenciaga two- piece, with her Gel-Kayano 14 asics, Hot Pink as well to match the ensemble.

Now all she had to do was pick out a bag, but her train of thought was interrupted when the music abruptly paused, cutting to the ringtone of her Iphone.

She looked back at her bed, seeing Saint's name flashed across her screen, various pictures of them moving across the screen as the phone rung. She quickly answered, putting the phone to her ear as she stared back at her closet. "Hey mama, what you doing today?" His sleek voice said into the phone, it was like music to her ears.

"Nothing much, going to get my nails done with the girls and maybe something to eat. Why?" She asked, pulling out two bags before throwing them on her bed and closing the wooden doors.

"Ima send you the money for it, this should cover the three of y'all for food and nails." He said as she could hear him typing into his phone before her she heard the coin drop in her Cashapp.

She peeled the phone from her ear, opening her phone with Face ID before seeing the large amount of money. He'd sent her two bands, her mouth fell in ajar in disbelief.

She wasn't in disbelief about the amount, she just never had anyone step up and take initiative like that. Safe to say, she was used to fucking with bums.

"Not my man said he got big munyunnnnn, Thank You baby." She said, a large smile on her face as she pressed the facetime icon on the call. "Answer so you can see my smile!" She exclaimed, feeling nothing but love surge through her.

The call connected as her face lit up, his following soon behind at the sight of her happiness. "I'm glad I could make you happy, I just hit for sum' serious and couldn't leave my big mama hanging." He said, dusting his shoulder off in a joking manner.

"I might just let you get me pregnant, and NOT abort it like I said, pookie." She said, blowing him a kiss as she propped the phone up. "I need your opinion real quick, on some real nigga shit." She said, showing him the two different purses.