Six.

Change your life, change your life. Type shit that I do. Make you fall inlove, typa shit I do.
WYDTM, Dej Loaf & Lil Durk.

SIMONE ASHANTI "NINA" BANKS.
SEPTEMBER 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
Downtown, Chicago.

The time read 4:40am on Nina's Apple Tv as various pictures flashed on her screen as a default sleep setting

The time read 4:40am on Nina's Apple Tv as various pictures flashed on her screen as a default sleep setting. She'd had trouble sleeping the whole night due to Saint's snoring.

At this point, she was over it. She never remembered him snoring like this when they would have sleepovers at Zaire's house with the rest of the group in their adolescence. Whether it was new or old, it was pissing her the hell off.

"Babe.. wake up, foreal." She said, shaking his shoulder mildly as he moved around slightly before going back to his position.

I'd be wrong to smack his light skin ass, She thought as she rolled her eyes. Nina contemplated it before just saying fuck it, She took her acrylic, tickling his ear with it. This just made him swat at her hand and groan, turning away.

"Oh my god," She dragged, shaking her head before turning to her plan B. Nina hopped off the bed, lightly walking out the room to be sure he wouldn't wake up, which she highly doubted anyway.

She opened the kitchen drawer, grabbing the air horn before walking back into the room. She stood in the doorway before applying pressure to the button, the loud blare of the horn jolting him away as he gasped.

He looked around, grabbing his gun off the dresser off instinct. He snapped his neck to the doorway, seeing her petite shadow standing there, covering her ears and eyes as she underestimated the decibels of the horn herself.

"Simone Ashanti Banks...... what the actual fuck is wrong with you yo'! I don't wanna say the wrong thing to you bro so ima just-" He trailed off before standing up, putting his firearm in the pocket of his Palm Angel track pants, brushing past her as he walked toward her living room.

"Oopsies." Is all Nina could say as her ears were still ringing a bit. She started to feel a bit bad as she seen he was genuinely startled from the noise. A sigh escaped her lips as she followed his footsteps into the living area. "Don't be mad at me boodaddy, you was snoring." She frowned, trying to justify her actions the best she could.

"You play too fucking much sometimes Nina, that shit wan' funny, ona guys it wasn't." He stated, shaking his head as he ran his hand down his face in a tired manner. "You couldn't have woke me up any other way, like seriously?" He asked, a sneer on his face as he looked at her.

"I tickled you, I shook you, I was gonna slap you but then I was like 'nah, his reflexes too strong what if he fuck around and shoot me'." She said, running down her multiple plans as she sauntered toward the couch, taking a seat on his lap with an evident pout on her face.