Sixteen.

I fuck on aunties, sistas, cousins, just to kill yo' uncle, cousin, brudda."'❞.
Here We Come, Blood Hound Lil Jeff.

ANTAWN "𝟓𝟎" MIQUALE
BROOKS.
Eastside, Chicago.
DECEMBER 𝟐𝟒TH

"SO YOU REALLY EVERYTHING THEY TALK ABOUT?" The woman, whose name was Janece asked him as she sat in his car

"What? A slimy dude who walk ya' down? He asked, absentmindedly staring at her. He scratched his nose before leaning back in his seat a bit, putting his arm on the console between them.

"So you gon' do it or what? Ian' come here ta' shoot the shit." He asked straight up. Antwan had asked Janece to be his set up girl, but she was beating around the bush since it was her cousin.

"I mean, what the fuck you gon' do for me, I'm taking a big risk right now." She responded, her tone now stern and serious as she adjusted her 25mm mink lashes with her finger.

"Fuck you wan', some bags, clothes, shoes? shit maybe even a dog! I need this nigga gone, tonight." He said, opening the inner console with a swift motion before pulling out a stack of cash.

The lab diamonds on his watch danced as he cuffed the money in his hand, watching as Janece's eyes followed the blue bills with every motion they went in.

"I'a give you dis' fa' now, den' some after, yeah?" He asked, her head shaking rapidly before she reached for the money. He pulled his arm back, looking at her.

"If you fuck this up, Ima kill you too & this money won't even matter no more.
" He eyed her before placing it in her hand.

She was a bit taken aback, but quickly got on game. "I got you! I promise boo." She said, leaning over to kiss him on his lips and cheek. "Now get up out my car, I'm out." He said to her after returning the gesture.

Cause why not? YOLO

With that, she opened the car door stepping out as the small Nike Pro's she wore rode up her thighs, prompting him to reach over and smack her ass like lightning. "Ow! Bye Antwan!" she rubbed her backend as she walked in the house, stuffing the money in the small crossbody she wore outside.

Antwan never understood why girls wore purses all the time, even in the bummiest outfits.

Like ho, how u got on walmart with a LV purse?

Antwan skirted off, making his way to his old stomping grounds, just three blocks down. which also housed his immediate family. His mother, little sister, aunt and two teenage cousins.