Fifteen.

Behind every gangsta, it's a bitch like me. Sexy gangster bitch, talking too spicy. I might be small, but I'm real feisty. ❞.
Pretty Privilege, Stunna Girl.

SIMONE ASHANTI "NINA" BANKS.
Southside, Chicago.
DECEMBER 𝟐𝟑𝐑𝐃.

𝟔:𝟑𝟗 PM

"WHY YOU ALWAYS WAIT SO LATE, BRO?" Jeff asked with a groan as he yawned loudly, swinging his legs over the futon before hunching over as his head sat between his legs in exhaustion.

"Nobody waited late G, you just ain't wanna take me earlier! Don't fuckin' blow ma' high." Nina yelled as she stood over him, now crossing her arms at her chest as she waited on him.

The current dilemma between the couple was that it was the day before Christmas Eve, and Nina had been asking Jeff to take her to the store all day.

It wasn't that she couldn't go by herself, she never had a problem with that. It's just that he literally wouldn't let her go without him. Many would think this was paranoid, but Nina knew otherwise.

Females weren't off limits anymore in Chicago, they been catching belt to ass just like they niggas, cousins, and babydaddies. Just being affiliated with the wrong people could put a target on your bad, and Jeffery was the perfect example of that.

Nina didn't know how to feel about those odds, she couldn't say she wasn't scared of the unknown but she also wasn't about to turn her back on the man she loved just because of his issues.

Jeff's head rose up as he looked at her briefly before rising to his feet, he outstretched his long arms with a low groan. He turned to Nina, being enticed by her low & glossy eyes.

He brought his large hand up to her ass, smacking it harshly before cupping it in his hand. "Ion' know who you be thinkin' you talkin' to." He said with a shake of his head before he walked toward his sneakers.

He slipped his already clothed feet in his Black Cat 4's before grabbing the key fob to his Trackhawk.

"Cmon bro." He said, lightly pushing Nina toward the door as she swung it open, obviously being dramatic.

She locked up behind herself before they made their way downstairs, getting into his car as the vicious engine revved with the turn of his keys.

Nina adjusted herself in the seat, sitting on her left leg as she flopped her Hot Pink bedazzled crocs off her feet, her bare toes being visible. The blue reflective light glistened against the shade of pink on her toes as she rubbed them together.