Eighteen.

When we fuck, I fuck you like it's my last time
When we make love
We shoppin' when we land, come on, we flyin' to New York.'
Hunxho, Interlude.

SIMONE ASHANTI "NINA" BANKS.
Starlets, New York.
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝐬𝐭.

𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌.

NINA'S HANDS GRIPPED the bathroom sink as he attempted to keep herself hoisted up as Saint rammed his ring and middle finger into her wetness. The two were extremely intoxicated, between the alcohol and controlled substances, the night was already off to a great start.

Saint roughly grabbed Nina's face to force her to look into his emerald eyes as they were red and full of lust. "Youn' wanna look at me while I'm fuckin' you, Nina? Hm?" He rasped as Nina's mouth fell agape as she tightened around his slender fingers.

He roughly tapped her face twice as she cried out, her toes curling in the Giuseppe heels she wore as she melted in his grasp. "I-I doooo, Oh my God." She managed to rasp out as she wrapped her hand around the nape of his neck, pulling him in close.

He took this as a cue to kiss her, her moans flowing into his ears as it motivated him to finger-fuck her harder. The floor became soaked in her juices of pleasure as they shared a passionate kiss.

He used his thumb to caress her rock-hard clit as he removed his fingers from her, dragging the lubricant from her slit all the way to her sensitive pearl as he rubbed her clit in different directions. "Get that nut, baby." Saint said as he pulled from the kiss, dipping his head between her legs as he pushed her farther up onto the sink.

He was surprised it didn't fall already, between both of their weight being on it at one point.

This intense session had been going on for about twenty minutes, as they both snuck off to the bathroom. He just couldn't get enough of her, and what better way to bring in her birthday?

He sucked on her clit as she cried out for her mercy, the juices dripping down his chin as he ate it like his last meal. He could do this for 40 days & nights, he loved having his way with her.

"Jeffery! Oh myyy- Stop. Blueberry! Blueberry!" She said, screaming the code word as she pushed his head away.

He did as told, coming up for air but not before slapping her inner thigh roughly. "My dress is wettttt, ugh! I hate you." Nina said as she got down, her legs like noodles as she attempted to stand up.

"Girl, that's ya' pussy juice. Mad at me and shit.." He said, cleaning himself up as she washed his hands and wiped his face & neck off.

"Yes, cause who told you to be so freaky." She pouted as she took a napkin with warm water to her dress, trying to get ahead of the stain it might leave.

"You mad at me?" He asked, snaking his arm around her waist from behind. He applied light pressure as he bit her ear sensually, feeling her breathing hitch.

"Stop tryna fuck me again lil' boy." Nina said, fighting against the heartbeat she felt in her coochie.

"It was worth a shot."

Nina didn't do anything but glare as she finished cleaning herself up, refreshing her bodily hygiene and touching up the makeup that ran down her face with a frown.