Chapter 11: Mousers Attack

Y/n P.O.V

I sit down with knee on the floor beside splinter I watch the turtles practice their katas slowly

"What? Are you fighting a guy in slow motion?" Raph snapped.

"I suppose I could do it faster if I ignored my form, like you?" Leo roll his eyes.

"Ignore this form!" Raph argue.

Raph suddenly charged at Leo I sigh splinter walk over to them both of his hands seized them by using pressure points on their necks.

My eyes a bit widen it's a similar like my mom did that to me and Amy when we argue.

He releases them as the two crumble to the ground.

"Competition is an excellent motivator but not when it turns you against each other. So now, you will spar two on two." Splinter suggests.

"Okay, I'll take Don-" Leo cross his arm.

"You will take Raphael. You two must focus on working together, not competing with each other." Splinter said firmly.

"Okay, so me and Raph against Mikey and Donnie?" Leo chuckled "Uh, isn't that a little unfair?" I stare at Leo with confusion.

"Wait, what are you trying to say?" Donnie say defend.

"Um, how can I put this gently? We're way better than you guys." Raph said bluntly.

Mikey scoffs "At fighting, maybe."

"Uh, that's what he meant mikey?" Alice says.

"Oh? Fine?" Mikey blink.

The boys got into their position facing each other while Alice walk over to me as she sit down with her knee with me.

"So...we're fifth's and sixth's wheel?" I asked.

"Maybe?" Alice replied.

"Hajime!" Splinter order.