Chapter 16: The Pulverizer

Y/n P.O.V

The four of us are in the abandoned subway tunnels waiting for donnie and alice

"Ugh, what's taking so long? Donnie and alice knows I have a short atten- Ooh, gum!" Mikey pick up disgusting chewing gum but raph smack it.

"Man, this better be worth it." Raph states.

I heard a sqeaking sound of the tracks we all turn the subway car come down track sliding beside us Mikey gasp.

"Worth it!" Raph said.

Donnie open the door as both of them leaning against the door with smug smirk.

"So?" Donnie said.

"You turned Leatherhead's old subway car into this?" Leo asked.

"Donnie, Alice have I ever told you how you both are awesome?" Raph say.

"No, you haven't." Donnie shake his head.

"Well, I'm seriously considering it." Raph said.

"You two are amazing I can't believe you spend time this subway car!" My eyes sparkled alice giggling.

Mikey wents over and hugs the subway car.

"What do you call this thing?" Leo asked.

"Well, it's a transaxled, multi-armored, electromagnetic-" Alice start.

"The Shellraiser." Mikey cut alice off.

"What?" We all blinked at Mikey.

"The Shellraiser. It's the perfect name." Mikey beamed.

"That is the perfect name." Leo admit.

"Of course it is, bro. You guys always underestimate me. Ooh, gum!" Mikey went over to floor I roll my eyes.

We enter inside the shellrasier donnie sitting down in the chair donnie flip the switch and power the car up there's five different seat.

"Now, I've assigned everyone to a station based on your individual skill sets. I can't drive because my station's in the back, so-" Donnie said.

"Driver!" The three brother call at the same time while me and alice step back.

Leo raph and Mikey fighting over the position until donnie hit them with staff "Leo drives."

"Why?" Raph and Mikey chorus.

"He's least likely to hit something just for fun." Donnie said as leo get into the position.

"True." Two of them agree.

Me and alice chuckled.

Everyone gets into their seats and station while I grab one of the straps that hanging.