Chapter 18: Cockroach Terminator

Y/n P.O.V

"Let's go, Leo, I'm starving!" Mikey whined Leo came over with two ramen and gave me and Mikey "Yeah, boy! Ramen

"Let's go, Leo, I'm starving!" Mikey whined Leo came over with two ramen and gave me and Mikey "Yeah, boy! Ramen." Mikey cheer I use the chopsticks and start eating the ramen.

I continue to eat the ramen suddenly a little cockroach crawls in front of me I stare at the cockroach it has a camera probably donnie or Alice has something to do with it then crawl over to Leo, he blink then to crawl to Mikey, who had stuffing his face with ramen when it goes on Raph, however he panics.

"AAHH!" Raph scream while he threw his chopsticks "Roach! Roach!" Raph stare at bug he was reaching his sai, pulled out as he tried to stab it with his sai but the bug scurried away. I grabbed the bowl he continued tried stabbing bug Alice came running along with Donnie holding his computer.

"Stop! Stop, you'll smash him!" Alice shouted.

"That's the idea!" Raph snapped.

The roach head straight towards Alice crawled onto her hands but she cover the roach raph stop in front of her with his sai raise "You can't smash this roach, ok!" Alice uncover her hand looking at the roach "He's special." Alice pet the roach i narrowed my eyes Alice look at us "Really speciaaaaal~"

Leo sigh "Okay, I'm going to regret this, but why is he special, Alice?" Donnie set his laptop down on the table.

"Because I outfitted him with a remote-controlled camera helmet!" Donnie explain with smile.

"Wow, that explains why he's special." Leo smirk.

"So why did you put an helmet on him?" I asked

"Because we can send him into T.C.R.I and spy on the Kraang. The camera allows us to see whatever the cockroach sees." Donnie explain showing us a video on his laptop as the screen switch over raph screaming I couldn't help it but laugh.

Mikey burst into laughter "That is awesome. Big, tough Raph is scared of cockroaches."

"I am not." Raph snapped.

"Yes you are raphie?" I smirked raph glare at me.

"Oh? really? Let's go to the video." Mikey replay the video again "This is my favorite part, right here." He pressed rewind then play and pause "Donnie, can I get this on a t-shirt?" Mikey asked.

"Want to see my favorite part?" Raph grab mikey throwing him across the table and onto the floor.

"We're going to spy on the Kraang with a cockroach!" Donnie declared the roach squeals happily.

~

"Come on, roach number one. Make papa proud...." We all inside the shellraider sitting near TCRI he steered the raoch past some kraang it appeared to find the two kraangdriod talking to one another.