Chapter 17: TCRI

Y/n P.O.V

I honestly love the patrol buggy onto to Alice kart we are chasing kraangdroid in the helicopter Donnie was attempting to track them down

"Stay on them, Leo! The Kraang app's tripping out! It's picking up a signal from the power cell." Donnie shouted.

"Again? Last time that thing led us to a burrito in a microwave." Leo said skepticaally.

"Left!" Leo take a sharp turn and drove into the alley "Left again!" Leo turn left out of alley and back the road "They're getting away! Right!" Leo made another sharp turn making donnie yelp.

"Look out!" Raph shouted there's a truck heading straight to us.

"Left, right, left, right!" Donnie screamed.

Leo and Raph pull up and maneuver past a truck, pizza delivery boy and homeless man. We reconnect the karts as Mikey hollers.

"Whoo-hoo! Yeah! This is more fun than a Shriners' parade!" Mikey shouted.

"What are you saying?" Raph frowned.

"Right!" Donnie snapped.

Leo turn right into the alley there's only the brick wall he made turn sharp it spun out of control. Donnie T-phone flies out of his hands and breaks I saw the helicopter fly over the building.

"We lost them." Donnie groaned.

The others removed their helmet donnie ran over to the alley kneeling down and grab his T-phone it's cracked.

"What do we do now Leo?" I asked.

"That's it. We're going to see Leatherhead." Leo state.

"Uhh Leatherhead?" Donnie blinks.

"He's the one who took the power cell from the Kraang, He's the one who might know where to find it." Leo point out.

"He's also the one who like to grab my face and shake me like a rag doll!" Donnie snapped.

Mikey laughed "Good times."

"Zip it!" Donnie snapped.

"Come on donnie he's not that bad?" I smirk while donnie glare at me.

"come on, he's a pussycat who likes to grab your face and shake it like a rag doll!" Mikey exclaimed with laugh donnie gave him death glare.

"Right. Let's move." Mikey laugh sheepishly.

~

Once we're ready we made our way to leatherhead pulling ourselves out of water into his home.

"Who can hold their breath? We can." Mikey grin.