Chapter 3: Turtle temper

Alice P.O.V

Another day another life we are now on the rooftop at night finding the information the kraang what they had planned I was standing beside leo while donnie looked down through with telescope

"Anything?" Leo ask donnie.

"Nothing yet." Donnie replied still looked down through with telescope.

As for my two other brother raph sitting while mikey was messing with him poking his head literally then I heard mikey scream.

"Guys when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent." Leo yells quietly.

"Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter." Mikey apologised then he poke raph again then raph had enough as he grab mikey's finger and threw him floor on the roof "Say it." Raph holding him a headlock.

"Raph, be quiet!" Leo quietly whispered while I shake my head and sighed.

"Not 'til Mikey says it." Raph said.

"Raphael is all-wise and powerful." Mikey cried out "And?" Raph say "And he's better than me in every possible way." Mikey scream raph then punch him with his elbow on the ground "And!" Raph smirked

"And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod." Raph licked his finger "And!" Raph smirked.

"And in the history of the universe there's never been!" Mikey whimper.

"Okay, enough." Leo irritated and mikey sigh in relief while raph getting up with annoyed sigh.

"We're wasting our time the Kraang aren't gonna show up." Raph annoyed.

"Have a little patience, will you?" Leo said.

"Yeah bro you should at least wait" I added while raph glare at me.

Trust me, guys they're gonna break into that lab tonight I have reliable intel." Donnie smiled at us.

"Intel? You mean April told you." Raph smirked pointing at donnie.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" i smirked.

"You mean your girlfriend." Mikey teasing added.

Donnie seems embarrassed and angrily turned to mikey "She's not my girlfriend, Mikey. She's a girl like our sister who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em." Donnie explained.

"Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." Raph replied just then someone slammed door open.

"What the heck's going on up here?" The man said as we looked at angry chubby guy.