Chapter 20: Enemy of My Enemy

Y/n P.O.V

"Nothing happening at T.C.R.I." Leo inform us we are spying on the building.

"Yet.." Donnie add.

"It's been a week?" I sigh.

"This game is awesome. The combat is so realistic." Mikey says excited he was playing video game.

Raph walk over to mikey "You want me to make it more realistic?" He glare down his brother.

"Guys, stop messing around." Alice scolded.

"According to the Kraang storage device that I decrypted, some kind of scouting ship is coming through the Kraang portal tonight." Donnie states.

"So we all have to stay alert." Leo ordered.

"Yeah, you never know what could sneak up on you." It was a voice from the girl we all look up at the water tower in front of us it was karai and logan she jump down from water tower leaving logan behind.

"Heh Cute, Karai. But I'm not in the mood." Karai draws out her blade and starts attack leo.

"We don't have time for this. Guys!" Leo called out to us.

We took out our weapons the turtles ran at karai "Booyakasha!" Mikey letting out loud, Donnie strikes first, but karai blocks it and leaps over him

"Booyakasha?" Logan laugh crossing his arm.

"What does that even mean?" Karai confused.

"I don't know. But it's fun to yell." Mikey shrug he swung out his kusarigama chain at karai she avoid and catch it throwing him on the ground.

I swings my katana at Karai "You really know how to make us feel welcome. I heard the scrawny one mention the Kraang. What's going on?" Karai asked us.

"None of your business." I ignored her charging her.

"And I'm not scrawny. I'm svelte." Donnie retorted

We continue to attack Karai but not logan "Oh, come on. Let me in on the fun." Karai insisted.

"Look, we're a little busy trying to stop the beginning of an alien invasion here, so do us a favor and get lost!" Raph shouted.

Logan jumped down beside karai "An alien invasion?"

"Are you serious?" Karai and logan eyes grew widen.

A Thunder from the cloud glows and opens up revealing a Krang scout ship.

"This can't be good?" Leo murmured.

"Uhm, guys, I think I need to change my shell." Mikey squeaked muttering.