Chapter 21: Karai's Vendetta

Y/n P.O.V

I have recover from injuries I was gonna visit the turtles lair but I got a notification on my phone I took out of pocket I got a text from Issac

Issac: Hey y/n would you come over to my place I have something to tell you.

Y/n: Sure I'll be there a few minutes.

I put my phone on my pocket I have to wear this clothes after that I can change my clothes and visit the turtles lair I went straight to Issac place I was smiling and blush hoping what he wanted tell me.

I arrived his place I stand on fire escape ladder I knock his window he appeared he open the window I went inside his room.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I walk towards his bed and sat.

Issac didn't say anything the room was quiet.

"Issac?" I called out he look away from me and sigh.

"Do you remember the promise you told me" Issac asked.

"Yea" I replied.

"I like someone else it was....april y/n I'm sorry..." Issac finally said that truth I didn't say anything.

"I see...I was right all along you been hanging out with april a lot of times spending time with her more than me...." I spoke.

"Yes?" Issac turn his head to face me "I like her more, she's prettier, she's the most beautiful and gorgeous." Issac blushed I felt an anger on me.

"Y/n...I don't like you anymor-" I suddenly punch his face really hard Issac fall back on the floor as tears start run down my cheeks with my anger.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I should've like you in the first place we're done!" I yelled with my tears.

I walk over to the window and open I was about to leave "Don't ever talk to me." I said glaring at him looking away from him I jumped out of his room then began to leave his place.

'Fucking hell I hate him so much he can have april all I care' I thought.

I go back my place I open the window as I went over to the bed laying down and cried muffled onto my pillow I kept crying.

I heard door open but I didn't bother to check who is it.

"Sweetie?" My mom spoke softly as she went over to my bed place her hands on my back.

"Why are you crying? Is everything okay?" Mom asked I stop crying i look at my mom still tears on my eyes.

"Issac like my childhood friends and I broke up with him." I said sadly as for my mom she look mad she was about to kill him but she calm down.