- Stairs - [Crack Chapter]

Idea from dxlinquent . Thank you very much 🤑

Shrimpo stood at the top of a flight of stairs, staring down them angrily.
Why was he angrily staring at stairs? Idk man.

Goob and Scraps stood off in the distance, watching Shrimpo just stand there and stare.

"I ... Is he okay?" Goob asked.
"That guy just broke your heart and you still have empathy for him??" Scraps turned to him.
Goob just simply nodded and Scraps replied "Well, I guess I should've known from you."

They continued to watch for a while, getting bored as Shrimpo wouldn't quit his new angry staring-at-stairs hobby.
Just then, Goob heard something...

"Goob, I am the voice in your head, push Shrimpo down the stairs, it'll be funny, I promise."

Scraps turned to her bother once more and looked at him confused "You good lil bro?"

Goob didn't respond, instead walking over behind Shrimpo.

Before Shrimpo could react to whoever was behind him, Goob kicked the back of his ankle, causing him to go unbalanced. "WH- WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!" Shrimpo yelled as he turned his head and saw Goob behind him. Before Shrimpo could balance himself, Goob shoved him down the stairs with a smile.

"H-HEY- ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ-"

He fell face first, 100 feet down, shattering 50 bones.
From up at the top of the stairs Scraps and Goob could hear him screaming in pain. Scraps turned and stared at her brother with a terrified look on her face. Goob just looked back at her completely unaffected and happy.

"GOOB WHAT THE FU-"

A loud boom can be heard along with a bright flash of light.

Vee came running down the hallway behind the two, panicked. "GUYS JELLO_PLA FOUND US, WERE COOKED."

The three looked down the stairs to see Shrimpo's body disintegrated from the lightning strike.

Lightning suddenly struck the three and immediately vaporized their bodies.

Moral of the story..............
Jello_Pla will lightning strike you tomorrow at 12:99 PM

(I'm so high rn)

(334 words!)