|~|.._. Better Not Tell Anyone ._..|~|

Goob x Shrimpo fluff as an apology for the angst and depression
Forget what happened before................ THEY'RE LOVERS NOW!!

Shrimpo, so pissy and so fucking mad all the time!
Everyone around him would give him strange looks when he passed, or even mess with him and make fun of him. They all wondered why he was so upset all the time and shouted at everyone for stupid reasons...
Well, BECAUSE WHY WOULDN'T HE?!

His life was basically shit, not to mention his horrid stats.

Skillcheck? One star.
Movement speed? One star.
Stanima? One star.
Stealth? One star.
Extraction speed?

ONE. STAR.

It drove him insane how damn slow he was and how vulnerable he was all the time. He always ended up in the brutal claws of a sneaky twisted, either bruised or killed. There was only one time he managed to escape unharmed and that's because Brightney hit the twisted in the head from across the room with a dictionary.

Yet everyone wondered why the shrimp's mood was so awful all the time?
BECAUSE HIS LIFE IS SHITTY THATS WHY!

Also, forgot to mention, the toons he's been stuck with FOR YEARS.

Pebble won't stop FUCKING BARKING.

Dandy is a STUPID GAY TWINKIFIED FLOWER!

Astro is SUCH A LAZY FUCKING BITCH.

Shelly IS ANNOYING AS HELL.

Vee is SOOOOO SPECIAL AND SELFISH!

SCRAPS IS A CAT. CATS SUCK!

TISHA IS A LOW WAGE MAID WITH ONE STAR REVIEWS.

TEAGAN'S TEA PARTIES ARE ASS.

BRIGHTNEY IS A FUCKING NERD.

RODGER WONT MIND HIS OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

TOODLES HAS RABIES.

FLUTTER IS TOO LOUD!

POPPY IS FUCKING ADDICTED TO SODA.

BOXTEN IS A NERVOUS BITCH.

RAZZLE IS TOO HAPPY AND DAZZLE IS A WIMP.

AND THERE'S GOOB WHO'S WAY TOO CLINGY!

Wait.
Isn't Goob the only one who actually cares about him?

WHAT NO.
THERES TOTALLY SOMEONE ELSE, ANYONE ELSE!

Yeah no... There really wasn't anyone else.

"Heeeeelllllloooooooo! Are you just gonna keep standing there looking all angry or what?"

Shrimpo jumped, quickly turning around and glaring at Goob who had been standing there for a while now, just randomly watching him. "WH- GO AWAY!" Shrimpo yelled at him. "But... Why?"

"BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ALONE. NOW LEAVE!" The truth was, he really didn't wanna be alone, but at the same time, he couldn't admit it. He couldn't admit any of his feelings, really, otherwise people would use it to get under his skin even more. Goob just frowned and turned to leave, but before he left, Shrimpo saw something in his eyes...
He wasn't gonna give up was he...

Hours and hours went by throughout the day.
Shrimpo was losing the energy to deal with everyone's bullshit and he could hear them all making bitter remarks about him behind his back. He also noticed Goob hiding very poorly for most of the day, following him around and trying to make him feel better in any way he could. As the day slowly grew on, Shrimpo felt more and more tired and sorrow.
Why couldn't life just be better?

It was nighttime now.
The open dome above the lobby captured the bright stars among the black canvas, shining down on him. Shrimpo collapsed against the tree in the garden, huffing irritatedly and tiredly. The lobby was dark and nobody else was around...
Or so he thought.

Goob came out from around the other side of the tree, sitting crisscross applesauce beside him.
"Feeling any better?" He asked him, giving him a little personal space, which Shrimpo could tell he was trying really hard not to invade. Shrimpo would've either shoved him away or stood up and left him, but he was an asshole all day, he didn't have any more energy to actually care. "No..." Shrimpo mumbled. Goob hesitated before turning to him once more with a small smile "Need a hug?"

It took a long amount of thinking from Shrimpo.
Did he really want to feel sappy and gross and develop a bond with this stupid little toon?..
It couldn't hurt to try...

Shrimpo let out a small sigh and nodded.
Goob's face immediately lit up and he extended his arms, gently grabbing Shrimpo and pulling him over. They both fell back into the soft grass, Goob hugging onto Shrimpo. He really hated to admit it, but he loved how soft and fluffy he was. Shrimpo let himself relax, staring up into the sky and watching the stars with Goob.

"Better not tell anyone about this..." Shrimpo warned him.
"Hehe! I wont!"

There they lied in the grass, slowly drifting off to sleep...

(766 words!)