prologue

Samantha

"Sam go faster there catching up." Laura demands.

We're currently in a pretty bad situation. Ya see were not the richest people in the world our dad had gotten shot in a police chase(he's a cop) and we still don't know what happend to the guy that shot him.

Then there's our mother. Before our dad died she was always a stay at home mom and once she realized she had to get a job she literally lost it. She works at the fucking dollar store to support our family of five.

Me my sister our younger brother Henry and my cat Sally.

Oh and my mother but I choose not to count her as family anymore.

Because she got such a losey job we had to move to a trailer park.

I share a room with my sister now and Henry gets his own room since he's five and neither of us wanted to share with him.

"Sammy there gone you can, watch out!" I start to turn the car when I realize there's someone in the rode.

"Oh my god." I say slamming my breaks after I noticed I hit him.

"Laura don't." I tell her as she gets out the car to go check on him.

I follow her once I notice she isn't going to listen to me.
"Thank god he has a pulse." She mumbles.

"W what happen?" He asks starting to wake up.

"My idiot sister hit you with her dumbass car." My sister tells him.

"Ok Laura he's awake we can leave now." I tell her getting pretty annoyed.

"No were taking him to the hospital." She says starting to help him up.

"Help me!"

I go to his other side and put my arm around his waist and my sister does the same on his other side.

***

"Ok your awake think you can walk inside alone and get your head checked and let us go home?" I ask the boy.

"Hell no." He says looking me in the eyes.

" why not your legs seem fine y-

"That was a hit and run you wanted to just leave me there! " he shouts at me.

"But we didn't leave-

"What's your name I'm sueing." He says.

"Like hell your are."I say pulling my sister to the car and driving away.

***

2 days later

"Henry it doesn't matter if I put the milk in first it's still food eat it." Laura says to our little brother as I walk into our tiny kitchen.

"Open the door!" I hear someone yell While knocking.

"What the fuck?" I' mumble walking to the door.

When I open it I see a boy with black and red hair and two men in suits beside him.

A/n

I know it was short but it was just the prologue the next chapter will be longer I promise.

So please vote and comment

- Lauren