Thirteen

Samantha

"Oh were taking the long way home!" I sing along from the crowd. I loved going to mikeys concerts they were always so fun.

They even let me come on stage and sing with them once. Ok no
Calum dragged me by my feet and then they started playing so I was just like aw what the hell.

"Ok now I think it'd be a good time to bring out our dear friends from onedirection to sing with us." Calum says into the microphone.

"Yes!" The crowd chants.

A few seconds later four other boys run onto stage. Since I hadn't had a phone for to long I was a little behind on social media so the only ones I new were niall and liam.

I thought niall  was actual pretty cute, hopefully michael doesn't find out that would be bad seeing he's the jealous type.

"Hello atlanta!" Liam says into the microphone causing the crowd to roar.

Wow It seems there pretty famous. One direction start singing a sing called that's what makes you beautiful while the boys sang she looks so perfect.

It was pretty cool it seemed like a dj mix. I wipe some sweat off my head as I countiue to scream why is fangirling so damn hard?

The sun was beating down on me causing me to feel drained. After a minute I can't take it anymore and pass out.

Michael

"Hey he-

I stop when I look back on the front row and see same fall. People were still down there jumping and screaming like nothing happend.

I through my guitar down  and run off stage. "Mikey!" Luke and cal call after me.

I run past the many fans until I see Sam on the ground in a pool of blood.

***

"Help help it's an emergency!" I scream running sam in the hospital. They put her on a gurne and rush her to a room.

"Sir what happend?" A nurse asks me.

"She fell at our concert I think she hit her head to hard on the concrete." I sob wipeing tears off my face.

"We'll do everything we can"

A/n
If you went to the concert in Atlanta I have two questions for you. Was mikey hot af (duh)
And why didn't you take me? :(

Lol plz vote!

Love Lauren