Epilogue

Michael
Today's lucas and ashleys first birthday. Thankfully our tour ended last week so I got to be there with the rest of the guys.
"Mikey I want you to meet somebody." Ashton says walking into the kitchen with a girl with blonde hair brown eyes and glasses.

"This is my girlfriend maddie."He smiles. I smile back. "Its nice to finally meet you." I reply shaking her hand. "You to." She grins following ash into the backyard with everyone else.

This was so weird. I was married. I have two kids. And now ash has a girlfriend. How did we end up here?

"Mikey come on were singing happy birthday." Sam says peeking her head through the doorway.

"Ok." I smile following her outside were calum and luke were playing with the kids. "Who wants cake?" I ask loudly getting there attention. "Me!" Ashley yells running at me. I laugh and pick her up. It was awesome she already knew how to talk but sadly all Lucas could say was uncle luke. Luke went insane when he found out those were his first words. Ashleys first words were harry styles because of Sammy.

"Cake!" She yells taking me out of my thoughts. "Oh right sorry princess." I chuckle lighting the candles on there cake.

The End

A/n
So theirs going to be a sequel! It's going to be were ashley and Lucas are grown up and we'll the main character is ashley and it's about her liking ashtons son that's gonna appear in the sequel....

Fun

Anyway thank you everyone who read and voted!

Idk what the title should be for the sequel If you have any ideas please comment!

Love lauren